Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome to Pretty Pink Polly!

Hello there, my fellow beauty lovers! Welcome to Pretty Pink Polly. I’m so excited!!! This is my very first blog post! Ahhh, I’m literally going crazy here. I can’t wait to start this beauty blog because beauty and fashion are 2 things which I really love. Those are the few things that I am really passionate about. Me starting this beauty blog is so that I can blog about the things that interest me as well as to help my fellow beauty lovers out there by doing style files, reviews of products and also makeup looks.

Okay, first, let me introduce myself. I’m Priya M. I graduated from University in Nov 2012 with a degree of Bachelor in Business and Commerce Majoring in Economics. And VOILA! Now I’m here doing a beauty blog due to my passion and flair for all things beauty related and girly stuff that we – GIRLS - absolutely love! I’m 22 years old and I’m from Malaysia. Malaysia is a super warm country (it’s usually around 27 to 30 degrees?). Therefore, it’s like summer all the time here! Good weather, I would say.

So these are a few of my likes and dislikes :P

Likes : Shopping for makeup, shoes, clothes etc (HAH! No surprises there), taking pictures, hanging out with my girls, fairy tale endings, chilling at the beach, baking (mostly just cakes and cookies), puppies (especially Maltese and Golden Retriever) and also travelling!

Dislikes : Durians (for those who don’t know what durians are, it’s an exotic fruit from Malaysia which is creamy in taste and has a pungent smell. Click here for more info), traffic jams, delayed flights (this always pisses me off), freezing offices (my office is an igloo, I’m serious), and also rainy days (we don’t want to ruin our heels, do we?).

Anyways, I hope you girls (and some guys who may like fashion) will enjoy reading my blog. Please do send me a private message or leave me a comment if you have any inquires regarding anything at all. Like if you need fashion advice or anything beauty-related at all. So, let’s all be friends! :D

Welcome to my world! Xxx 

PS: I believe that life will always be happily ever after :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment