Sunday, August 18, 2013

Makeup Look # 1 Dewy Face Glow

Hey Girls!

Today I’m going to hangout with my girlfriends at the mall. I wore my red skater dress from Forever 21 with these Animal Print Sandals from Vincci. I wanted a more of a glowy, dewy face look today.

So first, as always, I applied my Lancome UV Shield sunblock. It’s very important for me to always wear sunblock coz – 1) Malaysia is a hot country and 2) I just finished my Roaccutane medication 7 months ago and my skin is sensitive to sunlight now. Then I primed my face with my Revlon Photoready Primer. I usually just apply it to areas of my face which has pores –my cheeks.

Then I take a stippling brush from Real Techniques and apply the MAC Studio Sculpt all over my face. This is a gel foundation. Hence, it gives the whole dewy-glow look to your face. Definitely not suitable for people with oil skin. I take my Estee Lauder Ideal Light in the shade #03 Medium and apply it to my cheekbones, the top of my eyebrows, the bridge of my nose and on my chin. This is a brush-on illuminating highlighter. Hence, I use the tips of my forefinger to blend it out well.

After that, I apply my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark all over my face with a fluffy brush. For this look, I even tried contouring my cheeks with this product (It looks well as a bronzer too). I didn’t want to use eyeshadow because I wanted to go for a slightly heavy eyeliner look. So I lined my top eyelids with Benefit BadGal Waterproof eyeliner. I even lined the corners of my lower lids. And done with the eyes! Simple, right?

As for the lips, I lined my lips with NYX LipLiner in the colour #810 Natural. I top it off with NYX Round Lipstick in the colour ‘Frappucino’. All the NYX round lipsticks have a very moisturizing finish. They are very pigmented and they keep the lips looking supple and moisturized throughout the day. However, the downfall of this lippie is that it is not long lasting. But I don’t find that a problem as I’ll just re-apply it throughout the day.

So that’s all for this very simple makeup look. Hope you guys liked it. Let me know below if you girls LOVE the NYX round lipsticks. I know I do! 

Xoxo

The finish look of this makeup! 



No comments:

Post a Comment