Monday, August 26, 2013

Review : Favourite Vampy Red Lipstick ~ MAC Diva

Hello peeps!

My latest lipstick obsession is the MAC Diva lipstick. The colour of this lipstick is the most gorgeous shade of blood red. It's a deep red wine colour which makes it the most perfect Vampy Lipstick! It has a matte finish. Which means that it may cause your lips to dry. However, if you use a lip conditioner or lip balm before applying this lipstick, your lips will stay plump and non-dried up throughout the day!


MAC Diva lipstick will be perfect for a night out or for an elegant dinner with your significant other or even your girlfriends.


Some people may thing that when you're using a darker shade of lipstick, you cannot wear eyeshadow or blush or anything else. I personally feel that, it is possible. I've done it before. I wore MAC Diva with eyeshadow and eyeliner for a dramatic look. It's a matter of how confidence you are with your makeup.


On days where i feel like going for the whole classic red lip look, I'll tone down my eye makeup and only lined my top eyelids with my black eyeliner. I usually skip the blush if i'm using Diva during the day. Below is a picture of me using MAC Diva.


I highly recommend this lipstick for all the girls out there especially slightly tanner girls because this colour looks amazing on Indian/brown skin tone. My mum loved it so much that she even bought it for herself. And she looks absolutely pretty when she uses it. Most of my girlfriends love this lipstick too. It is like our staple sexy, vampy lippie ;)

Below are the swatches of MAC Diva on my hand. And the lipstick on my lips.



Hope this review was useful! Now go out and get yourself this gorgeous Lipstick! :)

Don't forget to check out my Topshop Lip Bullet review and also my favourite nude lipstick which is the MAC Cozy Up. I have a new post on the MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick from the new Retro matte line. Be sure to check them all out. Thank you for reading!

I love you all! Much love from me <3

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Good day. I was very impressed with your wonderful article. I hope you can write more and inspire a lot of people . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your article. Keep it up and Good luck with your future post. Visit my site too indicated below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete