Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Style Files #1 - Spotted PEEKaBOO

Hello People! :)

So, last Friday I wore this relatively casual outfit to work. My company totally does the whole "Casual Friday" thing. And I was in the mood to wear polka dots! (I love anything POLKA DOTS!) Because I was wearing it to work, I wore a collared shirt with this pants. The shirt has a cut-out at the back which is kinda flirty in a non-slutty way. The pants is a slim cut, ankle pants. It's slim fitting all the way to my ankle. I matched this outfit with my animal print handbag to give it an air of playfulness, cause everyone knows that animal print can bring out the fun side in girls when paired correctly. I did not wear any accessories apart from my tiny pearl earrings (though it can't be seen in the picture thanks to my long hair). As for shoes, i kept it simple with a pair of basic black flats. Hence, I would definitely consider this outfit as a more 'fun-work attire'! 

However, this outfit can absolutely be worn for an outing with your girlfriends when you're in the mood to be more comfortable. You can rock the pants with a tank top and a coloured jacket (those are very in now). Or you can also opt for an all white blouse/cashmere sweater. Whatever that floats your boat :)

Below are the details of my outfit :-

Top : Forever 21
Pants : Giordano
Handbag : Dorothy Perkins
Shoes : Primavera 
Earrings : Small pearl studs from Forever 21 


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment