Monday, August 19, 2013

Style Files # 2 - Pink Brightens Up My Day

Hey Girlies!

My parents wanted to take us out for dinner during the Ramadhan holiday. We went to this nice, elegant Indian Restaurant in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail called "Namaste". Since i was going out with my family, i was dressed more modestly than usual :P HAHA I'm sure all the girls out there know what i'm talking about, right? When we're out with parents, automatically our outfits should be all modest and covered up. Asian parents (especially brown or desi parents) are very particular about that.

Anyways, i wore my loose fitting black chiffon top with some lace detailing at the back with my deep/muted pink pants, both from Dorothy Perkins (which happens to be my favourite store to buy clothes). Since, the top was kinda see-through, i wore a black tank top underneath it. To give my body some shape, i wore a black skinny belt. 

As for the shoes, i wore my black kitten heels because i didn't feel like towering over my mum. (lol, tall girl problem :P) And I decided to go with my Coach handbag for that touch of elegance. The dinner was really nice. it was really great to see my brother and sisters again after not being able to see them for weeks because i'm working in KL and all my siblings are in different states! Details of where i got my outfit are as below. 

Top : Black Lacey Loose Blouse from Dorothy Perkins and a black tank top (worn under) from Forever 21
Pants : Dorothy Perkins
Belt : Skinny black belt from Nichii
Handbag : Coach
Shoes : Charles & Keith


Actually i was wearing my Owl earrings, but again, it couldn't be seen under all that thick hair. I'll take a picture of it next time. Byeeeeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment