Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throw Back Thursdays ~My University Days

Hey guys!

I graduated university last November. Ever since then my life has changed drastically. My university life has been the best years of my whole life, no doubt. I had fantastic friends, freedom to do whatever i please, freedom to live life the way i want without any interference from my parents and i get to be not-so-responsible as i lived off the allowance that my parents gave me. Basically, I was carefree and had the best of both worlds. My friends and I would always hangout at the malls, watching movies, shopping for clothes and that one perfect little black dress! We also used to go out for dinner once a week to nice restaurants for Mexican food, Italian food, Japanese food, you name it! 

And then during the weekends, daddy will ask me to fly down to JB to spend time at home with the family. I usually come back home once in every 2 weeks. I was really livin' life. I truly loved my university. I miss all those times where i studied at the library with my friends, the mamak shops that we used to hangout at, uni cafeteria, the Starbucks at uni (Yup, my campus is cool like that :P) and also all the silly things we did! If i were to list down all the dumb/funny/happy/stupid things that we did, the list will be as long as Rapunzel's hair. I even remembered the time when i dared one of my friends to talk to a guy (who looks like RedFoo from LMFAO) and tell him in a seductive way that he looks like RedFoo. LOL. 

It's so silly when i think about some of the crushes that i had in university. Once i even had a crush on my lecturer. I think he even knew that i fancied him. HAHA :D And then there is all the wonderful events to go to. Like the ball, cultural nights and many more. Sometimes, i wish i can turn back time and relive all those nice moments again and again. But that is not possible and life goes on. Things change. So do people. What i just gotta do now is go on with life. Embrace what is coming next with a positive energy.

Anyways, I will always cherish these memories forever and ever! I'm glad that i formed many precious friendship that will last a lifetime. There are a few pictures of me and my girlies below. Till next time! xoxo




"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity" - Robert Hall 

No comments:

Post a Comment