Thursday, September 26, 2013

Perfume Review: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Hello girlies! 

Earlier this month, i purchased the Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume after reading so much of hype about it on the net. I first saw it at Sephora with my friend. My friend loved it and she sprayed some on my hand. As you all know, I have been faithful to Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume forever! But i had to admit that the Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck is equally amazing. Even I can't believe I'm saying this. This perfume smells awesome. I bought the 100ml perfume from Shins at City Square Mall, Johor Bahru for RM 211.50.


If I can describe the scent in one word, it would be MAGICAL. The moment you spray it on your hand, you get a strong sweet vanilla scent. But then after awhile, you get a hint of some fruity fragrance too. If i were to do a break down analysis of this perfume, i would say that it definitely has a strong vanilla scent, mixed with green apple, fressia, honeysuckle, and also a slight hint of floral scent almost like a nice bouquet of flowers! 

Another distinctive feature of this perfume is the bottle. It's a deep purple coloured round bottle which has shimmers on it. The cap is pretty, gold-coloured and has some engraving on it. At the nape of the bottle's spray, there is a charm-bracelet-like decoration with consist of a star, a bird and a cage. This is shown in the picture below. The bottle appears strong just like Britney Spears' Fantasy which I have clumsily dropped many times and it didn't even crack at the least bit. Not that I'm planning on dropping my new precious perfume. LOL


The only downside of this perfume is that it does not have a very long lasting scent. In fact it only lasts up on my skin for around 4-5 hours. But that's the only downside. For me that's not really a big deal because i always use a body mist as well whenever I go out. 

Anyways, I totally love this perfume. I would probably re-purchase this perfume after i'm done with this bottle. It definitely defines Taylor Swift's sweet, feminine, girl next door personality. I like it because I like sugary sweet smelling perfumes. This perfume is so girly and feminine and young! It is meant for girly girls (like me) and of course all Taylor Swift's fans (okay, this i am not). People who love perfumes like Lola by Marc Jacobs, Hypnose by Lancome and Fantasy by Britney Spears will surely love this scent. As I mentioned earlier, it's just MAGICAL :)


Makeup : BH Cosmetics 88 Eyeshadow Palette, BH Glamorous Blush, MAC Steady Going lipstick, Maybelline HyperLiner, Maybelline Magnum Lash mascara, Revlon Luscious mascara and MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, MAC Mineralize SkinFinish and Essence Kajal Pencil.
 Lens : FreshLook in Grey
Nails : OPI Red My Fortune Cookie

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting" ~ Christian Dior

XOXO 

6 comments:

  1. You should try Wonderstruck Enchanted. It's a red bottle, and the scent is more vanilla and lasts longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Okay, i shall try that the next time :) Thanks for the suggestion! xx

      Delete
  2. Where can I buy Wonderstruck Enchanted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from any Sephora stores or any malls in Malaysia, actually :)

      Delete
  3. I love this perfume! I bought the second one, Wonderstruck Enchanted, but will be adding this to my collection too.

    By the way, I absolutely love your blog! Just came across it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, my dear :) I want to try the Wonderstruck Enchanted soon xx

      Delete