Thursday, September 5, 2013

Style Files #3 Monday Blues Outift

Hey Beauties! 

To my career girls out there, looking fabulous at work is a must. I'm sure you girls would agree with me on that statement. Looking beautiful will immediately increase a person's self-confidence level. And it is certainly very important to be confident at your workplace. My work outfit for the day is my formal dress from Dorothy Perkins. It is relatively body fitting But still office appropriate. It also has a cute bow around the waist area in the left side. The dress is stretchable because it does not have a zipper. The sleeves are cup sleeves, just the way i like it to be.

I paired the dress with my red slingback heels from Valentino Rudy. The slingbacks are of satin material, making it look shiny. Since i was wearing a block coloured dress, i decided to opt for my all-time favourite lipstick, MAC Diva. Besides that, MAC Diva would also go well with my heels. I didn't have a proper red handbag for work. Therefore, i used my beige/golden coloured Coach bag. This handbag is perfect for work because it's relatively big, it does not have any annoying flaps or too many compartments. Furthermore, it looks classy enough to bring to work.

I decided not to wear any accessories because i didn't have any suitable accessories to go with this particular outfit. For an example, a red bracelet would go beautifully with this whole look. But I'm not really a big fan of accessories, anyways. I usually keep my accessories to the bare minimum. i only usually just wear different earrings everyday. I don't know why i'm not a big fan of all those chunky bracelets or big necklaces or even fancy hair accessories. That's just not my style. However, i am planning on getting some long necklaces and also some pretty rings. Mini accessories haul coming up soon!

Details of the outfit are as below :-

Dress : Dorothy Perkins
Shoes : Valentino Rudy
Handbag : Coach
Makeup Look : MAC Diva, MAC Studio Sculpt, MAC Mineralize SkinFinish, Benefit BADGal Eyeliner and SilkyGal Precision Liquid Liner, NYX Lip Liner in Deep Red

That's all for today :) Thank you for reading my blog! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cantikknyeeeerrr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! :D hehee i know who you are, girlfriend :P

      Delete