Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Diva Accessories Haul! SALE :D

Hey Girls!

First of all, so sorry for being MIA for more than a week. I had my birthday, then i was heading back to KL again and one of my friend was going back to Aussie. So i had a lot of stuff on my plate that i had no time to blog. But now, it's back to business!

So guess what? Diva Accessories is having a sale now! Only in Malaysia though. I mean, i wouldn't know if they do have it elsewhere. But obviously coz i live here, i only know that the Diva stores in Malaysia are having a sale. I really love Diva sales! The discounts are really good and the prices go as low as RM 9. I usually get my accessories from Diva during their sale period unless i really really do like a particular stuff. And for my girls who has that Fashion Fast Forward card, you can use it at any Diva stores to obtain points. But of course you are not eligible for that 10% discount off any goods on sale. However, goods that are normal priced, you can get a discount of 10% off. Isn't that awesome? 

So anyways, me being me, i bought several accessories from there recently. Firstly i got this beautiful lilac earrings. As you all would have known by now, i'm utterly obsessed with the colour lilac. I think it's girly and feminine and it just looks flattering on anybody. Below is the picture of the earrings.

This earrings can be worn with a dress to jazz things up or even with jeans and a black top to add that pop of colour into the whole outfit. This purchase was such a steal for me coz i got it for only RM 9 when the original price of the earrings is RM 43. Isn't that just an amazing? Man, i love Diva sales!

Then i bought a ring set. It basically consisted of 3 individual rings which can always be used separately  or together all at once. Whatever that floats your boat. One is in the shape of a beige flower, the other one is shaped as a leaf and the third ring is a simple double band crystal studded ring. I'm not a big fan of rings, but these rings were just too cute for me to resist! I got them for RM 9. The original price was RM 23. I bought the rings in the size small. However, i do have usually thin fingers which makes it very hard to find a ring that fits me perfectly. Even this rings are kind of loose on my fingers. So yeah. If only they had extra small rings....


The next item that i bought is the long necklace with the owl pendent and matching owl earrings. I bought that necklace because I've ALWAYS wanted an owl necklace. Besides, it's kind of like the in thing now right? :) and besides, owls are cute! I also like the matching earrings. Totally adorable! i would certainly rock this necklace with my white oversized t-shirt, leggings and my grey cardigan for that touch of casual-chic look. Throw on some black gladiator sandals and an aviators and you're good to go, chica! I got these babies for only RM 13. Before discount, this necklace set actually cost RM 49. Again, it's a good deal there. Lucky me. Below is the diagram of the owl necklace and the cute, tiny earrings.



The last purchase is my favourite deal. Maybe it's because i can use it on a daily basis. Haha. It's the 9 pair studs. It consists of many varieties of gold, pink and pearls earrings. I absolutely LOVE wearing studs. I'm generally a simple girl when it comes to accessories. I mean, obviously i do wear nice fancy long earrings and necklaces too. But on a daily basis, i'm more of a stud-wearing girl. I prefer to keep my accessorizing to the bare minimum. I don't know why, but that's just me. Out of the 9 pairs of earrings, my favourite would be the pink encrusted love-shaped earrings and the pearls (both pink and white) and also the crown-like earrings together with the pink bows. The price of this set is RM 21 after discount.


That's all that i got from Diva the other day. I'm really happy with all my purchases. So what are you waiting for girls? Quickly head to your nearest Diva store and get your accessories! After all, a girl can never have too many accessories right? ;)


Thank you, for reading! Much love for me <3

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Solve Big Problems .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel :) Awww thank you very much! And yes, i will check out that post that you have mentioned too. Have a good day xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey there! :)
    May I ask, how do you get a Diva discount card? :O
    Great post, by the way. Love the haul <3
    IKR. They should definitely make XS rings. The S rings can even fit my thumb :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maine Lyn :)

      Oh the discount card is actually the Fashion Fast Forward card that we use for Dorothy Perkins, Topshop and Miss Selfridge. Do you have it? It's a pink card. Check out this link for more info.
      http://www.fashionfastforward.com.my/

      And thank you, girl! I really appreciate it! Much loves <3
      xoxo

      Delete