Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in #02 Pink Kiss

Hi Girls!

Today i'm gonna write about my all-time favourite blusher. In fact I've been using this blush ever since the age of 18 years old (though, at that age, i didn't know how the heck to apply the blush. But oh well. That's history). It is also my very first blush. Therefore, there is sentimental values in it. Of course it was my mummy who got it for me back then. Don't i have like the best mother in this whole wide world? hehe. My mum got me this makeup set from Estee Lauder for my 18th birthday, i think. After all, that is the age when a girl blossoms into a young lady. 

In that makeup set, I got like 5 brushes, 3 lipsticks, 4 blush, several eyeshadows (which till today, i still have), eyeliner, lip liner and a mascara. I particularly love the lip liner and the blush in Pink Kiss. So i would only use the Pink Kiss blush. So when the colour Pink Kiss in my blush palette finished, i had to get it. I finally bought the individual blush in Pink Kiss. Apparently it is in the Estee Lauder signature range. Thank god for me, it's still there. I got it for RM 120 as it is a high end blush (I'm not sure if Estee Lauder has increased the price because i got this like a few years ago). I don't mind spending for this particular blush because it is absolutely BEA-U-TI-FUL. Like really really gorgeous. Till today, no other blushes can match up to this blush. That's how i feel anyways.



The blush is 5g and it comes with a tiny brush as shown in the below diagram. Isn't the packaging just so pretty? This is another reason why i like Estee Lauder Products. The packaging is just so classy! When i was younger, i used to apply the blush with the tiny brush provided. However, now i will just use my professional blush brush from BH Cosmetics. It is way easier to achieve that flawless look with the blush brush. 


Pink Kiss is a pretty pink blush with some peachy undertones. The blush certainly has some shimmer in them but it isn't glittery or frosty. It just has a pretty glow to it. So don't worry, you're not going to look like a disco ball. Pink Kiss will look gorgeous or any skin colour especially warmer skin tone like me. It bends in very well with my skin tone. I would say that it is definitely suitable for special occasions like anniversary dinners, girls night out, lunch dates or any other outing which you want to dress up. Maybe if you're looking for a very neutral looking natural-coloured blush, then this isn't for you. Because if you use this blusher, you WILL look like you're wearing some kind of makeup on your cheeks. But i guess, if you apply this blush with a light hand, it will look more sheer. So, it's up to your preference. And occasion! 

And this is a picture of me using Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush in Pink Kiss. LOVE!



PS : They have changed their packaging of the blush now. It looks much bigger now.

That's all, my beauties! Love you long time :)

A woman whose smile is open and expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears~ Anne Roiphe 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment