Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cotton On Haul (Shoes + Cardigans)

Ola guys!

I'm gonna do a small haul post today. I wanna talk about the recent items that i got from Cotton On. I bought these items a week before Diwali. But i'm pretty sure these items can still be found at all Cotton On stores in Malaysia. I actually just got 2 flats and 2 long cardigans. It was on a discount, hence, i got two cardigans for RM 80 and two flats for RM 60. These prices are reasonable to me when i compare it to Dorothy Perkins and Vincci (for the flats). 

The first flat is a nude-beige flat with a thin ribbon bow. I'm really lovin' these flats so much because it looks super feminine (matches my personality) and the colour is super pretty. And besides, i have no neutral, beige colour flats. I have neutral coloured heels but not flats. So when i saw this flats, i knew i had to have them. I wear a size 37. However, for this flats, the size 37 was a little bit too tight on my feet. But I went ahead and got it because Cotton On flats have the tendency to expand, based on my previous experiences. And also because the size 38 was too darn big! 


The second purchase is a barbie pink pointy flats. It is made from like cotton-like material. It's really comfortable. So i'm liking it (or else i wouldn't have bought it). This size 37 fits me perfectly. Plus i can wear it with a lot of my clothes as i have many pink/pastel clothing. And i don't have pink flats as the ones i was using finally tore. The pink flats are shown in the picture below.


The next purchase i got is the cardigans; one in maroon and the other in a white-and-blue stripes. I like both of these cardigans as it is long and covers my butt. That means i can actually wear them with my leggings and long tank top (also covering the butt). I can also wear it my denim shorts and a short tank top though the cardigan might be longer than the length of my shorts. These cardigans are pretty enough to be worn with dresses as well. Sometimes when i'm feeling modest, i can always just throw it on. It can look dressy as well as casual too. So, i'm surely lovin' these cardigans. I accessorizes the cardigan with my long necklace with the owl pendant and then pair them with small black stud earrings.

The Maroon/Mauve coloured Cardigan with my long owl necklace


The Cotton On promotion is still on now, girls! So, if you're liking what you see here, then rush to the nearest Cotton On store and pick up the items that you desire. That's all that i got from Cotton On. Will update you girls if i decide to get more items from there.

Till the next post then! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment