Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Makeup Look #6 Blue Eye Makeup (Using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo)

Ola girls!

I just got these fabulous Maybelline Colour Tattoos from the Guardian Store near my house. I got only 2 colours because i wasn't sure if i would actually like them. I got them in the shades Emerald Green and Tenacious Teal. What can i say? I am lovin' them so much! I'm planning on getting the natural colours too. Will do a whole separate review on these Colour Tattoos. So be sure to check them out. Today i decided to do a makeup look using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Teancious Teal. It's this absolutely gorgeous teal coloured cream shadow. 

First i applied the Colour tattoo on my eyelids with my finger. And then i applied my Essence eye primer on the rest of my eye area till my brow bone. Then i took my BH Cosmetics 88 matte eyeshadow and applied a navy blue colour to the outer half of my eyelids. Then i take a blue shadow from the palette (this looks like the colour tattoo except it's matte) and put it in the inner corners of my eyes as well as the tear duct area of the lower lids. Then i take a shimmery blue shadow and put it on the middle area of the eyelid. So the shimmery colour goes between the blue shadow and the navy blue shadow. After that, i take the navy blue shadow again and put it on my crease area. Then i take a black shadow from my BH palette and put it on the v-shaped area of the outer corners to form a winged out shadow look. Blend everything well. 

Then i do the usual highlighting of my brow bone with a gold-coloured shadow. And then i lined my top lids with the Essence eyeliner pen. I wanted to do my signature wings, so i used the SilkyGirl Liquid liner for that. Then i lined my lower lids with some of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo with an eyeliner brush. Then i take a black eyeliner pencil and line half of the lower lids. To make my eyes look bigger, i used the Revlon Photoready Kajal pencil which has to ends; one in green and the other one is a pretty nude colour. I lined my waterline with that nude colour. 

I wanted pretty obvious lashes without having to use fake lashes. So i used one coat of my Victoria's Secret LASH Dare mascara to give it a very defined look. And then i topped it off with my Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express for more volume. 

I did something different with the lips this time. I filled my lips with the MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown which is a super gorgeous brown colour and then i applied my new lipstick which is the MAC Creme D'Nude. Okay, this is the new part! I actually topped this with a lip gloss. Whoa, right? I mean, most of you would know that i almost NEVER use lip gloss before. But i wanted to give it a try. So i used my MAC Cremesheen Gloss in Fashion Whim (which is also new) to glam up the whole look! I can safely say that i'll definitely be buying more lip glosses from today onwards. I'm in love with this lip gloss! The colour is just this pretty nude peach. Again, reviews on this lip products will be coming soon too. So stay tuned and follow my blog. Hehee. 

Hope you girls like this fun, party look and will wanna try this look. If you have any questions on how to do this makeup look, please feel free to ask me in the comment section or just send me an email. I'll respond as soon as i can. So yeah. That's all.

The completed look! Voila!


You girls can obviously add fake lashes if you want

The whole Lip Pencil, Lipstick and Lip Glass look. Lovin' this combo now :D

Weird angle to take a picture but i wanted to show the eyeshadow look! :P
Things I Used :-

Benefit POREfessional
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation at NC 45
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Dark
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark
Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tenacious Teal
BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Victoria's Secret LASH Dare mascara
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express
Essence SuperFine eyeliner pen
SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline crayon liner
Revlon Photoready Kajal in #003 Emerald Empire (Used only the nude coloured side)
MAC Prom Princess Blush (Limited Edition from the Archie's Girls Collection)
MAC Lip Conditioner
MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown
MAC Creme D'Nude lipstick
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Whim

I love you all! <3

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love the Color Tattoos! I haven't tried any of the bright colors. After seeing this I might have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Yes you should! It's nice to be colourful sometimes

      Delete