Saturday, November 30, 2013

Makeup Look #7 Shopping Trip! (Using the VS Midnight Jewels Holiday Eye Kit)

Hello senoritas!

So I was in KL last weekend and i met up my friend for a quick shopping trip at our favourite mall, One Utama. FYI, it's like the 7th largest mall in the world. So cool huh? Hehe. Anyways, since i just got the Victoria's Secret Midnight Jewels Holiday Eye kit the day before that, i decided to do a makeup look using that palette. The look is relatively simple. I just used 2 eyeshadows from that palette. I used the colours Quartz and Brushed Gold. Quartz is an off-white shadow and the Brushed Gold is a pale, softer version of a gold colour eyeshadow. This is how i looked that day. 


In order to get that eye look, i applied the Quartz eyeshadow all over my eyelid. And then i took the Brushed Gold eyeshadow i applied it on top of the Quartz eyeshadow. After that, i took my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish on my crease area. Then i applied Pearl eyeshadow on my brow bone as a highlight since it's a pretty shimmery white eyeshadow. So that's all for the eyeshadow. I used my Essence SuperFine eyeliner pen on my top lids. I went on top of that line with my Benefit BADgal Waterproof eyeliner pencil. To create the wing effect, i used my SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Liner. I lined half of my waterline with the Benefit pencil liner. And then i lined the rest of my waterline with the Revlon Photoready Kajal pencil in 003 Emerald Green (but i use the nude side of the pencil). This will make my eyes look big. I did fill my eyebrows in with my Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette. The colour i used is called 'Stone'. 



To eventuate my lashes, i used the Victoria's Secret LASH Dare mascara. For my lipstick, i decided to go for a mauve, slightly muted pink colour lips. So i choose the MAC Faux lipstick and i used the NYX Lip Pencil in Natural before that. Lemme know what you girls think about this new lippie of mine. I'm lovin' it so far. It's relatively new since i only got it 2 weeks ago. I've only used it twice so far. Reviews will be up soon! 


As for the cheeks, i skipped on the blush and just swiped on some of my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark. I know i know, i ALWAYS skip my blush. I promise i'll put on some nice blush on my next makeup look kays? hehe. Sorry girls! So that's it. Makeup done! Check out this weird face i made just so you girls can see my eye makeup more clearer. Don't forget to check out my review on the Victoria's Secret Midnight Jewels Holiday Eye Kit


Things that i used :-
Lancome Sunscreen SPF 50
MAC Prep + Prime Base Visage
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Primer
Victoria's Secret Midnight Jewels Holiday Eye Kit
Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark
Essence SuperFine Eyeliner Pen
NYX Lip Pencil in Natural
MAC Lip Conditioner
MAC Faux Lipstick

Holy cow, it's already the last day of November! Time really flies. Byeeeeeeee :)

Lots of love from yours truly! <3

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Wish I could put on winged eyeliner as well as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually really easy, babe :) All you need to do is practice, practice and practice! xx

      Delete
  2. Your lips are so sexy!
    And urghh I love the colour of your lipstick

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe :) Thank you so much. Btw, i just followed your blog. I had no idea you had a beauty blog too. Hehe xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Priya! And neither did I! Following you back! xx

      Delete