Monday, November 4, 2013

Review : Benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer

Hi everyone!

I'm sure you girls have those days when you don't get enough sleep. I mean, i know i sometimes don't get enough sleep. Maybe it's because i went out with my friends or is stressed up about something or i just stayed up the whole night to watch 2 Broke Girls and Modern Family. Anyways, whenever that happens, i get like dark circles under my eyes which are not flattering. Usually i don't really care about dark circles, but sometimes, when you need to go out for a party or a wedding, you of course wanna look pretty. So i have found the perfect under eye concealer for you girls who face this issue! It's the one and only Benefit's Boi-ing Industrial-Strength concealer!




I really like this product! I've used up like 2 of this concealer pots already. It's by far the best concealer i've ever used and it matches my skin perfectly. Benefit Boi-ing has only 3 colour options which are Light, Medium and Dark. I use the shade Dark. This concealer is perfect for the under eye region because it does not crease at all if applied properly. The consistency of the product is solid. It's literally solid so you have to rub on it a little to warm up the product. After that, it feels like a cream and you can apply it under your eyes or even on any acne scars or imperfections that you may have too. You can use a brush to apply it or even just use your finger. Whenever i'm in a hurry, i always just use my fingers to apply the concealer. But whenever i wanna look flawless for a night out with my girls or to attend a party, i'll use my brush. Picture of the brush is shown below. It's from the EcoTools collection.



The concealer is highly pigmented and has a good coverage. I advice you girls to set the concealer with any powder (I always use my MAC Mineralize SkinFinish powder) in order to prevent them from settling on any fine lines that you may have near your eye region. And that is not flattering. So remember, setting the concealer is crucial. You can always just use any loose powder for that. This concealer last the whole day too. It does not fade. It just stays put there.

A picture of my eye before and after applying the concealer.

Before the concealer
After using the concealer, my eye makeup and some colour contacts! :) VOILA! 

Below is the picture of the concealer swathed on my hand. As you can see, it's like 2 shades lighter than my skin tone. Which is exactly how concealers should be. They should be like 1 to 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. Hence, i find this colour perfect for me. 


The price is of course kinda pricey as all Benefit products are relatively on the higher end side. It's RM 80. But if you want to invest in a good quality concealer, this is the one for you. They don't call it an 'Industrial-Strength' concealer for no reason! ;)

That's all for today. Have a nice day, beauties! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment