Monday, December 30, 2013

Dorothy Perkins Haul ~ 3 Looks!!!

Hello fellow beautiful readers!

Today i'm doing a small Dorothy Perkins haul. I've been doing some clothes shopping in the month of November for Diwali so this is what i got. I bought 2 dresses, 1 top and 1 skirt. I think you girls must have already figured out that Dorothy Perkins is my favourite clothing store. And that is absolutely true. The clothes there are just so modest, classy, sophisticated and gorgeous. I know that it is slightly on the pricier side, but i really love their clothes. So for me, spending money on DP clothing are worth it. 

Another reason why i love Dorothy Perkins is because their clothes just fits me so nicely. I wear the size UK 8 (which is a US 4) and it always fits me so well. Not like MNG clothes. I almost never buy any clothes from MNG because i find their sizes weird and it always does not fit me properly. I can never find jeans at MNG. I only usually buy purses and handbags from there. So anyways these are my outfits. 

The first look is just my lacey white top paired with a mid-length geometrical blue pleated skirt. I think this combination looks very vintage and modest. It is also very comfortable. Plus, I love vintage looking clothes, anyways. The top was retailed at RM 118 if i'm not mistaken and the skirt is RM 186 (I think, sorry not so sure because i ripped out the tags already but it is somewhat that price). 


My second look is a dress that i wore for my friend's Hen's Night Dinner. But it's floral. I know! Florals aren't really dinner date material but i don't care. I like it that way. LOL. It was retailed at RM 233. This dress is soooo gorgeous! I love it because it's pretty and modest at the same time. The length is appropriate to be worn with the family and it's pretty enough to be worn when you're out with your girls too. Win win, right? :P


The third dress is also similar to the other floral dress. It's in a sky blue colour with floral prints too. Dorothy Perkins was in a floral mood that season, i guess. Haha. I love the detailing at the hem of the dress. It's unique. This dress was retailed at RM 233 too but i got it for 10% off because i have the Fashion Fast Forward card. So, again girls, please go get your card if you love to shop at Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Diva, Warehouse etc. It's really worth it. 


That's all. By the way, Dorothy Perkins is having an end year sale. So you might get some dresses and tops for 30% to 50%. Go get it! I got my dress that i wore to my friend's wedding reception for 30% off. It's from Dorothy Perkins too. Be sure to check out that post if you haven't already. BTW, New Year's Eve Makeup Look is coming up soon!

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

12 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love the last dress! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Go get it! I think it should still be there. The skirt and the white lacey tops are now 50% off!

      Delete
  2. I love the 3rd floral dress, lovely and adorable ;)
    http://when2meets2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in those dresses! <3
    http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second dress looks amazeball! And you look so sweet! I personally never rock floral dresses before but I've always wanted to. Now you're making me wanting to crawl to Dorothy Perkins asap!

    alyssajaren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Thank you! You should. Dorothy Perkins has one of the best dresses! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Both the dresses are very beautiful and you look fabulous too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you! Btw, you're not following my blog officially :( Whyyyyy

      Delete
  6. Seriously I'm not following ?? I thought I've just added you in my circle ? But sorry babe.still in process of learning to handle this Blogger . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for google plus babe. Not Blogger. I'll probably teach you how to use Blogger when i meet you :)

      Delete