Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Makeup Look #9 Classic Christmas Party Makeup (Red Lips)

How is my babes doin'?

Hope everyone is well and healthy. So, since Christmas is tomorrow, you girls must have loads of parties to attend. Today, i'm doing a classic Christmas Party makeup which obviously involves red lips. Of course, if bold red lips isn't for you, then you could always switch up the lipstick for a berry colored lipstick or even a mauve pink lipstick. Let's get started!

I started first by applying the MAC Prep + Prime on my eyelids. Then i took the eyeshadow 'Strange' from the NAKED 3 palette. And then i took the colour 'Pearl' (from the VS Midnight Jewels palette) which is a white shimmery shadow and put it all over the 'Strange' eyeshadow on my eyelids. Then i took the colour 'Light' (from the NAKED 3) and placed it on my crease area. I took the colour 'Quartz' and place it on my browbone as a highlight. I decided that i wanted a more glittery look so i took the shadow 'Diamond' from the VS palette and placed it over my eyelid for that extra glitter boost.



Then i concealer under my eyes and primed my face. I applied my powder foundation and bronzed my cheeks with my MAC MSF. I applied a blush from the BH Glamourous Blush palette. The colour is as below.



I lined my top lash line with my new Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel liner. This gel liner is the best in the world. It has a smooth application and the black colour is intense. This liner does not smudge either. I went to Watsons and got it at Melaka when they had the whole buy-1-free-1 promotion. So i have 2 of these. I'm lovin' it so far.


For my lips, i wanted the classic Christmas red lips. so i wore my MAC Riri Woo lipstick. You girls can use the MAC Ruby Woo too. This lipstick looks exactly like MAC Riri Woo and it is in the permanent line of the MAC lipstick collection.  Also, you girls can totally wear a berry coloured lipstick or even a nude lipstick for this makeup look. Use whatever lipsticks that you are most comfortable with. Anyways, this is the finished look!


So that's all girls! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope everybody is having a great time with all their loved ones. I love you all <3

Things Used to Achieve This Look :-

Lancome Suncreen SPF 50
Revlon PhotoReady Primer
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC 45
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in #03
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark
BH Glamorous 10 Blush set
MAC Prep + Prime Eye Primer in Medium
Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette
Victoria's Secret Midnight Jewels Holiday Eye Kit
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette (used the shadow 'chocolate' to fill in my brows)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Revlon Photoready Kajal in #003 Emerald Empire
MAC Lip Conditioner
NYX Deep Red Lip Pencil
MAC Riri Woo lipstick

XOXO

2 comments: