Monday, December 16, 2013

My Current Skincare Routine (Clinique -The Best Skincare Brand Ever)

Hey girlies!

Let's take a break from makeup and take about our skin. We should always take good care of your skin because at the end of the day, the makeup comes off and you just have your skin. So that's why it's so very important to have a healthy skin. I used to have pimple scars but it has all faded and gone thanks to my generous mum, for buying the Clinique Skin Care collection for me. What will i ever do without my mummy? She is the best mum any girl can ever have.


Anyways, back to the skin care. I'm currently using Clinique products. And honestly, among all the other skin care products I've used throughout my entire life, this is the most awesome and effective products. I used the word 'effective' because it REALLY works. My major skin concern is uneven skintone. And after using the Clinique Even Better dark spot corrector, my skintone is so much more even (though not perfect yet but it's getting there) and all the dark spots are gone. I cannot stop raving about these awesome products.


Clinique is a higher end brand but seriously, it is worth every penny that you spend on it. I've only been using this skin care for 4 months yet my skin has improve as though I've been using it for years! Like the Lancome Spot Corrector works too but i noticed that it takes a way longer time than the Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector. The Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector is retailed at RM 340. And this is my absolute holy grail of dark spot corrector and also making your skin look more even. It is suitable for all types of skin; oily or dry. It does not have any scent to it which is nice.

Sometimes face creams can have the most obnoxious scent ever. And then you have to bare with it while it's slathered on your face. But this Clinique Even Better Dark Spot corrector does not do that. That'a why it is the best product ever. Like it works. If you have any post-acne scars or just any discolouration on your face, go and get this product. Save up if you need to. I'm definitely getting this again if i ran out of it.


The second rave-worthy product is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel. I got the small size one which is in 50ml for RM 68. I'm getting the bigger one when this runs out because this is another great product. And all my girls with oily skin, this should be your holy grail moisturizer. Yes, oily skin girls SHOULD moisturize your skin. Many people have these perception that only girls with dry should moisturize their skin. No such thing. All girls should moisturize your skin.

This Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel is yellow in colour. I find that very cute because most creams are just boring and white. Besides that, this product is supposedly fragrance free, but i do get a slight refreshing scent whenever i apply this on my face. It feels cool and keeps my face moisturized throughout the night. And in the morning, i face do not look oily or whatsoever. I skin feels so soft and smooth and well-hydrated. It is just wonderful. A must-have for girls with oily skin.


The next product that my mum got me is the Clinique Even Better Eyes. It is a dark circle corrector. It was retailed at RM 155. It comes in a small tube of 10ml. I'm supposed to apply this cream around my eyes twice a day. But obviously that's difficult because i'm usually out during the day and i can't be applying cream around my eyes and making it look oily. So i only apply it once before i go to sleep at night. I dunno if this cream really works. At the beginning, it did work kinda well. But then it reached a point where it like stopped working. As in it doesn't brighter up the dark eye circles even more. Or maybe my sleep habits are so bad. But yeah, i'm going to have to skip this dark circle corrector the next time and try the Dermalogica under eye cream. Apparently that is better.

When i got these 3 products, i received many miniature products from Clinique (my mum is friends with the Clinique lady at Metrojaya, Pelangi Mall). One of it was the Clinique Liquid soap. It's in the oily skin formula. It's a good facial soap but it doesn't foam up very well. So i didn't really like that part.


But i did like the Clinique Clarifying Lotion for Combination skin. I've finished this up already. It came in a small 30ml bottle. I am going to get the full-size packaging of this product.


I also got the Clinique Moisture Surge which is really good and can be worn under makeup. So that's nice for us girls that love wearing makeup. It's moisturizing but does not make your skin look like an oil slick.


So that's all. Clinique Skin Care is my new best friend now. It works and it's amazing. Though it's on the pricier side, this skin care product is amaze-balls! You have to try it to feel it.

Love you all very very much. Thank you for reading!

<3 

2 comments:

  1. Clinique was definitely a lifesaver when my skin was at its worst! So, I can totally relate to you.. Within a month, I noticed such vast improvements.. Even their cosmetics are amazing too!
    My favourite til today is the moisture surge collection.. I love it heaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the best! I'm planning on trying their foundations too. Must be really good. It's supposed to treat your skin while you're wearing them :)

      Delete