Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review : MAC Creme D' Nude Lipstick!

Good morning, wonderful people!

In my recent Blue eye makeup look post, I was trying out my new lipstick from MAC called Creme D'Nude. It is in a cremesheen formula. So that means it super moisturizing with a semi-opaque finish. It's definitely not drying and it's not THAT long lasting too. This is my first time buying a cremesheen finish lipstick and i have to say, i kinda like it. If you're confused about the lipstick finishes of MAC, please check out my post about the types of lipstick finishes at MAC.

The reason why my MAC Creme D'Nude is in white, is because i got the Limited Edition packaging from Johor Premium Outlets. The usual packaging is just the normal black bullet 
Okay, so the MAC Creme D'Nude is a very popular nude lipstick from MAC. I've read many reviews on this particular lipstick. Many people call it the 'perfect nude lipstick'. Well, in my opinion, i think it's the perfect nude lippie for girls who are NC 20 to NC 35. This lipstick is the perfect nude peach colour. It's semi-opaque, so it's suitable for girls that like a more simple look with a less intense lip colour.



I personally think this lipstick will be more suitable for fair skintone only. Unless you wear it with a gloss on top, then it's fine for medium to dark skintones too. This is a cremesheen lipstick, so you technically don't to use a lip gloss on top. It's already creamy and glossy on it's own. So yeah. You can always use this lipstick when you're going for a bolder eye makeup look because it's so natural-looking. It obviously has the signature-MAC-lipstick-scent, which is the delicious fragrance of vanilla. Gosh, why am i so obsessed with vanilla? LOL



So this is the picture of me rockin' this lippie. What do you think of it? Yay or Nay? I think it's a nay, coz i look like i have no lips. The lipstick was way lighter than my skintone. Urgh, not attractive. But don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful colour. Maybe just not on me. Fair skinned girls will be able to pull this off well. 


Cremesheen lipsticks are nice but personally, i still like my satin lipsticks because of the high colour pay off. And i like my lipsticks to be opaque. But that's just me. Your lipstick preference totally depends on your own sense of style. Keep that in mind.

Toodles ya'll :)

I heart you <3 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment