Sunday, January 19, 2014

MAC Faux Lipstick Review (New Favourite!)

Ola girls!

So you guys definitely know that i'm a huge lipstick junkie by now. Especially MAC lipsticks. They are just the best lipsticks ever. I can't stop raving about them. Even though they are like RM 68 per tube, i will still buy them. I will buy them like it's my job. LOL. My latest obsession is the MAC Faux lipstick. I've been using this lipstick ever since the day i got it. It's such a pretty lipstick colour. I've used this lipstick in countless makeup looks. Check out my makeup looks featuring the MAC Faux here and here.


MAC Faux is a satin finish lipstick. The lipstick colour is opaque and not drying. It's long lasting. I've used this for 4 hours straight without needing to touch up. But it does fade if you're gonna be eating greasy food. Which is normal. All lipsticks fade when you eat oily/greasy food. It does have the signature MAC lipstick vanilla scent. And it is retailed at RM 68 as usual. 


The MAC Faux is a super soft pinky mauve colour. It does not look nude on me. It does look like i'm wearing a soft pink lipstick. It is definitely a wearable everyday pink lipstick. This lipstick will be very suitable for office makeup or even if you wanna look dressed up for a party. It's very versatile depending on your eye makeup. That's why i love this lipstick. It's just so gorgeous! This is a swatch of the lipstick on my hand. 


This lipstick is suitable for fair to medium skinned tone girls. It might look nice on dark skinned girls too but my friend who is darker than me tried on this lipstick and she looked like Nicki Minaj. So it depends on your preference. If you like the Nicki Minaj look, then go for it. But if you're not into those looks than, i would say skip this lippie. However, if you're my skin tone, you HAVE to get this lipstick! It's too pretty for you to resist.


This is how it looks on me. Definite YAY for this one! I wore it to my interview on Monday. I look intelligent and smart, don't ya'll think so? ;) LOL.


I heart you all <3 

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. This lipstick colour looks gorgeous on you babe <3 Never thought a pink shade will look good on tanned skin but now I'm tempted to get this colour, haha :) Lovely review! :)

    http://www.pen-my-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shivani! :) Pink lipstick does look nice on tanned skin, babe. I have so many pink lippies! And yes, you should totally get this one. Bet it will look gorgeous on you xoxo

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty!I have issue with wearing this kind of colour on my lips,sometimes it makes my face look washed out and it was such a disaster.Hence i stray away from light pink or nude color. T.T im still very bad at choosing nude colour for my skintone.Anyway,nice review! http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Azwa :) Thank you for the compliment. It's actually easy to find the perfect nude shade for your skintone. But since you're fair, don't get a colour which is too pale. Then you'll look wash out. Try MAC Creme D'Nude! It's one of the popular nude lipstick for fair girls :) XX

      Delete
  3. Wow, that color really looks good on u! Good choice, lipstick addict. And MAC is definitely a great choice, worth the investment.

    http://www.celestechoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) True, MAC is definitely worth the investment! xx

      Delete
  4. Such lovely shade! YOu look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour looks very nice on you dear.. Makes me wanna try it out too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :) I'm sure it will look pretty on you!

      Delete