Friday, January 17, 2014

Makeup Look #10 Winged Out Smokey Eyes Look

Hello my beautiful ladies,

So, I just got a new job on the 15th Jan. I'm excited about my new job. I've been bumming at home for too long already. It's about time i start earning again! So yeah. Of course, I'll still be posting a lot of blog posts. Today's look is going to be the black winged out smokey eyes. I think every girl (and guys) would know about this very popular look. I mean, even my mum (she doesn't wear makeup except for lipsticks) knows about this ever popular look. I would say this look is relatively simple because all you need to do is slap on some colour and then blend, blend, and BLEND. 

I'm not using any eyelid primer just because i'm already using a kajal kohl jumbo pencil stick from Lakme all over my eyelids. This product is very pigmented and the black is so black. Like I absolutely love this product. I would say that this product is hard to find because it is an Indian cosmetics brand called Lakme. They only sell Lakme cosmetics in the local Indian stores called Madura in Malaysia. So yeah. Be sure to check out any Indian area like Brickfields or Klang. This product will probably be easier to find there. I got mine from the Madura store in Johor Bahru. BUT... I can't seem to find it anymore. Yikes! It's a great product which cost very cheap. I got mine for RM 15.90. I've JUST found a substitute for this product -NYX jumbo Pencil in Black Bean. 

Then i take the MAC eyeshadow in Carbon and place it all over my eyelids where I've put the black kajal kohl jumbo stick. This is to mattify the eye look. Then i take the Essence Black Kajal liner and line my lower lash line. Then i take a pencil brush to smudge out the lower lash to make it look more smokey. After that, i use the Maybelline Crayon Liner to line my waterline. This is to give that intense smokey eye look. I took the 'Stone' eyeshadow from the Bobbi Brown palette and place it on my crease as a transition colour.


I apply my mascaras as per usual. Then i conceal under my eyes to hide em' dark circles. I used 2 concealers because the Revlon concealer works as a highlight for me as it is 3 shades lighter than me skin tone. I set my concealer with the Inglot Mattifying Powder. I applied my foundation and set it with my mattifying powder from Essence. This powder is awesome! For my blush, i used the Bobbi Brown limited edition blush called Clementine. It's a pretty coral coloured blush. I applied the blush with a light hand because this blush is very pigmented and intense.


For my lips, i wanted a peachy nude lips. So i used the MAC Siss lipstick which is a very gorgeous nude beige lipstick for tan girls and i applied the Revlon Sandalwood Beige on top of that for that hint of peach.


And this is the complete look. The Classic Smokey Eyes look. I'll be posting another smokey eye look using the NAKED 3 palette soon. So be sure to check that out too! 


Things That I Use To Achieve This Look :-

Revlon Photoready Primer
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup Foundation in #19 Sand
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in #09 Soft Tan
Lakme Kajal Kohl Pencil
Essence Black Eyeliner Pencil
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette (Stone-Crease Area & Chocolate-Eyebrows)
Maybelline Crayon Liner in Black
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in #221 Blackest Black
Essence I <3 Extreme Mascara
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in #03
Revlon Photoready Concealer in Medium Deep
Ingot Mattifying Powder in Banana
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark
Bobbi Brown Blush in Clementine (Limited Edition)
MAC Lip Conditioner
NYX Lip Liner in Soft Brown
MAC Siss Lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sandalwood Beige

8 comments: