Thursday, January 9, 2014

Review : Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack

Hey peeps!

So a few days ago, on a Sunday evening, my sisters and I were bumming around at home without anything to do. So i decided to give them a facial since i was so bored and so were they. I've had my Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack from last year. I've used them quite a number of times but not recently. Himalaya products can be found at any Shins stores in Malaysia. I'm pretty sure Watsons sells them too.


This face pack has several notable ingredients such as Neem (obviously), Turmeric and something called Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti). Neem is well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties. It also helps to control acne and pimples from reoccurring. Turmeric helps to remove any acne-causing bacteria on your face. On the other hand, Fuller's Earth cools and soothes the skin as well as improving skin texture. All these 3 ingredients will leave you with a clear problem-free skin!


This Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack is retailed at RM 27.90. It is specially for people with normal to oily skin. I have oily skin and this product is amazing. I feel that it really deep cleanses my skin. It also contains 100% Herbals Actives. One tube has about 150ml. Which is a good amount that will last you for about 8 months if you use it once every week. It depends actually on the actual amount that you use. It states at the back of the tube that you should use it once or twice on your face. People suffering from acne should probably use this product twice a week.

Personally i use this face pack only like once in 3 weeks when i want to deep cleanse my skin. I usually use my Freeman Apricot scrub once in 2 days, to get rid of any dead skin on my face. The Himalayas Herbals Purifying Neem pack is like my Home-Facial treatment. It is a good product that leaves your skin feeling soft, as well as keep your skin pimple free. When you apply this product of the first time, you get this tingling feeling on your face which happens due to the 100% Herbal Actives. It shows that the face pack is working. But after using it for a few times, you'll be used to the product, that you won't feel that tingling sensation anymore.


The Neem face pack is a moss-green cream with tiny beads of particle to exfoliate your face. It has a strong scent of neem and turmeric but it is bearable. After all, you only need to put the mask on your face for 10 to 20 minutes only until you feel the mask has dried up on your face. Then to take it off, I usually just rub off the mask using my wet hands slowly till the whole mask is off. The wash your face with cold water. That's all! Simple as ABC!

Check out my Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Foaming Scrub! It's my absolute favourite scrub for when you want your skin to look brighter and more fresh looking. It works like a charm and it is my almost daily scrub to use. I alternate between this scrub and my Freeman Aprioct creamy scrub.

Thank you for reading! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment