Monday, February 24, 2014

Haul : More Accessories! (Forever 21, Diva and H&M)

Ola, girls!

Remember the time I went to Penang for my cousin brother's wedding? Yeah, I stayed at a hotel there and guess what? I left my jewelry pouch there. I know! I'm SO UPSET! I just realised it a week ago. How could I be so careless??? All the nice jewelries that I had from Diva and Forever 21 are gone forever! I'm so misearable right now. ALL my favourite jewelry pieces were in that pouch! I only have the few earrings and long necklaces that i didn't bring on my Penang trip. So yeah. I can't do anything about it now anyways. What happened has already happened. We gotta move on in life.

I decided to try and buy back all the earrings and necklaces that i had but it's obviously no longer available in Diva or Forever 21. I mean, most of the jewelries were bought last year. They don't sell those specific designs anymore. Sheesh, it's so heartbreaking to think about it. I wonder if some maid at the hotel would have probably found it and gave it to the lost and found place. Maybe i should call the hotel...


So now I'm on a mission to buy some accessories (since i almost have nothing now, except my rings and stuff). I went to Forever 21 first (coz i love their accessories so much!) and i bought 2 necklaces. One necklace is a simple necklace with a beautiful leaf-shaped pendant with many crystals on it. It is retailed at RM 19 which is okay in terms of price for me. The chain is just a normal basic gold coloured chain. Picture of the necklace is down below.


My second purchase from Forever 21 is my favourite one - a beautiful 3 chain necklace with a pop of mint green colour. The first and the third necklace is a gold chain with a ribbon pendant and the longest chain is holding a round-shaped pendant. The middle necklace is a mint green necklace which is SO pretty! Like omigosh! That mint green chain is the reason why i bought this necklace in the first place. The pop of colour is just gorgeous and perfecto! This gorgeous necklace was retailed at RM 25. Just look at how beautiful it is!



The next accessory that i got is from H&M. I just bought the 4 pairs of crystal (even thought it's not real crystal- i just like to call it crystal) studs which is retailed at RM 12.90. These studs come in 4 different sizes as shown in the diagram below. I mostly use the smallest one and the second largest ones. As you all would have known by now, I have double ear piercings on each ear. I actually used to have 3 piercings on one ear, but the third piercing didn't heal well and my mum forced me to remove my earrings. So I'm left with only 2 piercings now. Anyways, I used the tiniest studs for my second piercing and the second biggest stud for my main piercing. Most of the time, I'm actually too lazy to change my second piercings' studs. So i usually just use it all the time unless I have a special event to go to or if I'm wearing super huge earrings (then i won't use any studs on my second piercing).


From Diva, I got this Indian-style earrings for RM 13. The original price of this earrings is RM 39. Such a steal, right? I like this earrings mainly because it is gold in colour. Since the earrings are kinda big, I can use it when i feel like dressing casually but still want that extra oomph from my jewelry! The dark-coloured stone is actually a beautiful dark green colour. I love dark greens alot though i don't have too many dark green clothing. Note to self : I need to go clothes shopping ASAP! :D


So that's all that i got so far. I still have a long way to go in terms of building up my jewelry collection again. But that's okay. Everything happens for a real after all. That's all for now. Thank you for reading!

Lemme know which piece of jewelry that you like most :)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a link exchange.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled 5 Ways To Start Pursuing Your Dream Life Without Losing Anything

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,

      I might be interested if only i knew what a "link exchange" is. Your blog sounds very educational and helpful. I have already checked out your recent post. It is indeed very interesting :)

      XOXO

      Priya

      Delete