Thursday, February 20, 2014

Perfume Review! ~ Aquolina Pink Sugar

Ola, girls!

It's been awhile since i last reviewed a perfume. So today i'm gonna review my all-time favourite everyday perfume. It's the one and only PINK SUGAR! Pink Sugar is from the Aquolina brand. This brand is an Italian brand perfume. But no worries, you can definitely get it in Malaysia. They sell it at all Shins stores and also Metrojaya's Perfume section. They have 3 sizes of this perfume; 30 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml. I've bought this particular perfume in 2 of the sizes before; 30 ml and 100 ml. First time when i bought this perfume, i got it in the smallest size because i wasn't sure if i would actually like it. The 30 ml bottle was retailed at RM 99.


And i totally regretted my decision to get the 30 ml bottle because i LOVED this perfume very much. It has exactly the scent that i like. It's a really sweet smelling cotton candy with a hint of vanilla. And i'm sure you guys know how much i love anything that smells of vanilla. I like smelling like cake and cotton candy. You know what they all say! Smell good enough to eat ;) HEHE. The word to describe this perfume is GIRLY. This is a very feminine, sweet, girly girl scent. If you're into that sort of thing (like me) then you have to get this perfume!

As soon as i finished the small bottle, i went to Shins again to get the biggest bottle that they had, which is the 100 ml bottle. This was retailed at RM 212. Kinda pricey but i'm obsessed with this perfume. So i got it. I don't care. As long as i smell sweet. Haha.

The Aquolina Pink Sugar is super long lasting and the scent is kinda strong. When i say strong, I meant that people were able to smell my perfume after i have used the elevator. In my previous company, my colleagues will know when I have arrived at work if they could get the smell of my "cotton candy" perfume in the elevator. I used to be so flattered when they say that. I'm always known as the girl who smells of vanilla in my group of friends because that's pretty much the only scent of perfumes that i will ever use.


Anyhow, the Aquolina Pink Sugar (30 ml bottle) lasted me up to 6 months. So that's quite good. And mind you, i use around 4 to 5 spritz everytime i use it. So the longevity of the perfume depends on your own self actually. The scent of Pink Sugar lasts up to a solid 5 hours. That's relatively good for a perfume in my opinion. If you spray it on your clothes, it will last the whole day. So that's what i always do. Of course i do spray it on my skin but i always spray the perfume on my clothes too, to make the scent last longer.

Therefore, this is one of my favourite perfumes! I use it all the time for work now (I'm working in a college now) and also whenever i'm going out with my girls for a little girls night out adventure. I think it's a fragrance that can be used for any occasion. So be sure to check out this perfume in any Shins outlet in Malaysia if you like sweet scented perfumes.

Thank you for reading!

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I liked the packaging too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! If you're the kind of person that love sweet scented fragrances :)

      Delete
  2. Great review! I'm completely sold :)

    Do you have Bloglovin'? Would love to follow your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have Bloglovin' :) Btw, i'm following your blog already! xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete