Monday, March 31, 2014

Liebster Award :D (Yay, It's My 100th Post Special)

Wohooo :D

It's my 100th blog post! I can't believe that I've done 99 posts already. And omg, that feels like so many posts right now. I'm so happy. Like I'm so happy that you girls  like my blog and actually take the time to read all my posts. I really, really appreciate that. You girl make me want to blog about fashion and beauty even more. So thank you very much! 

So a few days ago, the gorgeous Fatima from Perth (lipsticksandcoffee) nominated me for the Liebster Award on her blog. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award on your blog! :) Apparently the Liebster Award is a great way to get to know other bloggers as well as to introduce yourself to the world of blogging. So yeah. I'm excited that i got nominated. I usually don't really do tag posts on my blog (i don't know why). But i'll start doing them now coz they are so fun!

The rules are as below :- 
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you
  • You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  •  You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated

These are the questions that were asked by Fatima...

  1. What is your favourite drink?
My favourite drink happens to be Strawberry Flavoured Ribena! I know, that's such a baby drink but what can i say? I love Ribena. Haha. I also love Milo (another "kids" drink). I guess i could say that my favourite hot drink will be Milo and my favourite Iced/Cold drink will be Strawberry Flavoured Ribena.


    2.  Which TV shows are you watching at the moment?

The TV shows that I'm currently watching is Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family and 2 Broke Girls. 2 Broke is of course my all-time favourite show! It's the BEST TV show in my opinion. I used to watch this show when I had just graduated from university last year. I was unemployed for a bit and this show really occupied my time and it really cheered me up to much. The show is so funny that I'll actually LOL. Plus, it's available online. So i don't even need to buy the DVDs. My favourite character is the ever sarcastic yet loveable Max Black. Modern Family comes second. This show is equally hilarious too. I love the character played by Sofia Vergara, Gloria. She is so glamorous yet cute at the same time that it's impossible for you to dislike her. Pretty Little Liars is alright. I started watching it merely because my mum had already bought the season 1 to 4 DVDs.


   3.  What is the most expensive and least expensive makeup that you own?

My most expensive makeup item has to be the Urban Decay NAKED palette as these palettes are retailed at RM 180 in Malaysia. On the other hand, the least expensive makeup item that i have is the Essence Kajal Eye Pencils. Those pencils retails at only RM 4.90! That's like super cheap! Though the kajal pencils aren't all that good. So yeah.


   4.  What is the last video you watched on YouTube?

I just watched the Katy Perry's Unconditionally official music video. This song is so amazing! The lyrics and the music is just such an awesome combination that I'm like so obsessed with it right now. Katy Perry is amazing. This is exactly the kind of song that i want to be played on my wedding day :) Hehe.


   5.  How many languages do you speak? 

I actually speak 3 languages. The first language that i speak is English. I speak English to everybody. This is the language that i use to communicate with my parents, my friends and even some outsiders. The second language that i speak is Malay. Malay is the national language of my country, Malaysia. Everyone in Malaysia can speak Malay because we learn it in school. And also I have many Malay friends as well. The third language is Tamil. Okay, to be honest, I can speak Tamil but only in a very basic way. Like i can speak Tamil just enough to get me going on a daily basis. I do speak to my grand-aunts and grand-uncles in my simple Tamil. I do understand Tamil perfectly though. Like i can watch an entire Tamil movie without subtitles. It's just when it comes to talking, it's a whole different story.

    6.  Which celebrity would you love to meet?

Robert Downey Jr and Tobey MaGuire


    7.  What phone do you have?

iPhone 4. Yes, i know. I'm outdated.

   8.  Three things you would love to achieve.
  • I want to have more than 200 followers on my blog :)
  • I want to do a Masters Degree before I turn 26 years old.
  • I would like to start my own Beauty Channel on YouTube!

   9.   What inspires you when blogging?

I would say my love and passion for makeup and beauty products. Often in my head, I'll try to come up with makeup combination that i would think suitable for an event or which colours look nice with a certain colour. I would say that blogging helps me express my creativity when it comes to makeup.

   10.  Can you cook?

LOL, if you consider baking as cooking then i definitely can. I'm more of a baker than a cook. Okay, jokes aside, I can cook simple stuff like spaghetti, omelet, vegetable and chicken soups. I'm still learning though. One day, I'll be a great cook. Hopefully :P


   11.  Are you currently studying?

Nope, I'm no longer studying. I graduated Monash University in November 2012. I'm actually working right now :)

I'm nominating the following blogs below :-

Shashay
Shopaholics Anonymous
Cosmo Chics
Dash of Glitter 12
Nadheera Kasim

My Questions for you, girls...

1. How tall are you?
2. What is your favourite makeup item?
3. Eyeliner or mascara? Why?
4. What's on your wishlist?
5. What is your dream holiday destination?
6. Describe your style in 5 words.
7. Who do you admire most?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. Dogs or Cats?
10. Describe the outfit that you are wearing now.
11. What's your motto in life?

Have fun doing the tag, girls! :) Thank you for reading!

Much love from me <3

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me babes!! <3
    Will get the tag up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, sweets :D Can't wait to read it!

      Delete