Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lipstick TAG!

Ola Girls! 

A few days ago, i discovered the Lipstick Tag. It seemed so fun and being the lipstick junkie that i am, of course i knew that i had to do it. So let's get started, yo! Haha.

1. How many lipsticks do you own?

52 Lipsticks. I know. That's a lot of lipsticks. But what can i say? I LOVE lipsticks! They are my weakness! It's so hard for me to enter MAC cosmetics and not buy a lipstick. lol. I have a serious problem.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?

MAC Freckletone. It is a peach coloured nude lipstick which is kinda glossy and moisturizing to the lips because it is in a Lustre finish (If you are still unsure of all the types of MAC Lipsticks finishes, check out my post here) My mummy got this lipstick for me. So technically my first lipstick was already a MAC Lipstick. Hehe. Thank you, mummy! :) 

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?

No prizes for guessing, it's obviously MAC! I love how MAC lipsticks has that yummy Vanilla scent. Plus MAC lipsticks has a huge range of colours and finishes which is really nice coz it caters to every customers needs and wants accordingly. When is the last time you saw Estee Lauder or Nars with such a huge range of lipstick collection?


4. What is your most worn lipstick?

It has to be my MAC Siss lipstick. Solely due to the fact that this is the only lipstick that i have actually repurchased. All the other lipsticks have not finished yet. So yeah. It definitely has to be MAC Siss. I wore it throughout my whole university days. 

5. What is your favourite finish?

Satin finish. Just because it is not as drying as a matte finish but still have that great colour payoff! Major win-win situation. 

6. What is the last lipstick you bought?

The last lipstick that i bought was MAC Pink Nouveau and MAC Kinda Sexy. I both these lipsticks together. And they are my most recent lipstick purchase. I'm already obsessed with both of this colours. They are absolutely amazing in their own ways. MAC Pink Nouveau is the perfect barbie pink shade for tanned girls and MAC Kinda Sexy is the sexiest nude (but not too nude) lipstick shade that I've ever worn! Both of these lipsticks are a must-haves! 


7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?

3 products! Thank god! LOL, i usually have a tonne, though. But i just changed my handbag before going out with my colleagues today. So i only had 3 products which are MAC Faux lipstick, MAC Please Me lipstick and the NYX Natural lip pencil. 

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?

Okay, this might come as a surprise to many of you. Just because it's not a MAC Lipstick. My favourite red lip colour is the Bloom Cosmetics' Bella lipstick. It's THE MOST BEAUTIFUL red lipstick ever. I've never ever found a more perfect red lipstick than the Bella lipstick. Even the MAC Riri Woo cannot come near this lipstick. It's that gorgeous! Plus the packaging of this lipstick is so cute. By the way, it comes in a matte finish. Bloom cosmetics is an Australian brand, for those of you that didn't know. I'll be doing an individual review on this lipstick soon to share the goodness of this lipstick to all my readers!



9. How do you store your lipsticks?

For the time being, I'm just keeping them inside this box. Picture is shown down below. I'm going to buy a proper lipstick holder from one of the online stores that i found on Instagram. Meanwhile i just gotta make do with this box. But it's really hard to find a specific lipstick inside this box. So yeah.



10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?

For sure the YSL lipsticks! Just because it's not available in Malaysia. You know how people say whenever you cannot get something, that's when you want it even more? That's how i feel towards the YSL lipsticks. Hahaa. On a more serious note, I've heard a lot of good reviews on them too. I wonder if they have matte lipsticks though. Many people that have tried the YSL lipsticks, often tells me that those lipsticks are very moisturizing and comfortable but they are not long lasting. I guess there are pros and cons of the lipstick.


So that concludes the Lipstick tag post, peeps! Hope you guys liked it and I'll be back with another post soon!

Thank you for reading <3 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. first time coming to your blog, love it so much, followed u already ^^ ANDDDD OMG u have really huge collection of lipsticks!!! <3 im always lazy to put lipsticks >< yet i envy ppl who look gorgeous in them haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D Thank you, sweetie. Well, you can always try lip glosses if lipsticks aren't your forte :)

      Delete