Friday, April 25, 2014

MAC Twig Lipstick Review

Hey ya, gorgeous girlies!

Today i'm reviewing my favourite work-appropriate lipstick. It is the MAC Twig lipstick. This lipstick is a permanent shade in MAC. MAC Twig is a gorgeous pinkish brown lipstick. I would describe MAC Twig as a soft pinkish brown colour.  


MAC Twig is retailed at RM 68 just like all normal MAC lipsticks. It has that yummy vanilla scent too. MAC Twig has a satin finish. As you all would have probably known now, satin finish is my favourite finish. This lipstick is very pigmented and opaque. It's not drying to the lips at all. I have the habit of always applying a lip balm before applying my lipstick anyways. I've always been using the MAC Lip Conditioner since forever. 


The thing i love most about the MAC Twig lipstick is that it is the perfect medium shade lipstick. That means it doesn't look nude nor bold. It's just the right shade of colour. That's why i like using this particular shade for work. It's pretty and doesn't look too bold. I would say that even mothers would love this lipstick colour. This lipstick will be suitable for girls that are just starting to venture into the world of lipsticks. And this pinkish brown shade will be flattering on all skintones. It is one of those rare lipstick shades that will look gorgeous on both fair and dark skintone. Below is the swatch of MAC Twig on my hand. See how beautiful the colour looks?


You can always use this lipstick with a smokey eye look or even any simple eye look. Since the lipstick colour is of a medium shade, feel free to play around with your eye makeup! I always go adventurous whenever i'm using the MAC Twig lipstick. It's basically a safe lipstick to use. You pretty much can't go wrong with it. So yeah! :) 


Below is a picture of me using the MAC Twig lipstick. What do you guys like about it? Yay or Nay? Do let me know your thoughts on this lipstick. 


That's all for now. Hope you girls have a great weekend ahead. I'm not having much of a weekend this week because i'll be working tomorrow which is a Saturday. So yeah. But i don't mind. I like my job :) Hehee

Till the next post then, girls!

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade ♥
    I've had my eye on this for a while but have yet to swatch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love this lipstick! :) Swatch it once, and you'll be in love with it xoxo

      Delete
  2. Its definitely a yay! Lovely shade and beUTIFUL fotd:)

    ReplyDelete