Saturday, April 26, 2014

Review : Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot Scrub

Good day, darlings!

Today, i'm going to rant about my all-time favourite facial scrub, the one and only Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot Scrub. This scrub is a wonderful scrub. I pretty much only ever use 2 facial scrubs. One is the Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Foaming Scrub and the other one is this Freeman scrub. Both have different purposes and uses. I use the Neutrogena scrub for when I'm out in the sun for too long and i feel that my skin is already a shade darker. Coz that scrub just brightens up your face like no other. So it's awesome. Please check out that post if you haven't already.


On the other hand, I like to use my Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot scrub to remove any dead skin on my skin and also to make my face softer and smoother. This Freeman Apricot scrub can be found in most of the drugstore (or should i say pharmacies) in Malaysia. It's usually retailed at RM 18.90. And this is such a good value for money product because it comes in such a huge amount. Have you seen how huge these tubes are? It's not the normal facial wash/scrub size for sure! Anyways, I got my particular scrub from D'apotic Pharmacy. It's a pharmacy in Johor Bahru. I haven't seen any branch of it in KL so yeah. You guys might not know.


This scrub smells amazing as it has that pleasant apricot scent. Don't get me wrong. I know guys are thinking 'I thought she hates anything with a fruity scent'. Okay, here's the deal. I only hate citrus scent to be exact. I don't mind strawberry scents, peach scent or apricots scents. I just hate the orange citrusy scent. That just sucks. Like yuck. That's why i don't even drink orange soda. And plus, the Freeman Apricot Scrub scent isn't very strong. It's more of a soft, pleasant scent that does not linger on your face after you have wash the scrub off your face.

I also love the fact that it has these tiny beads to gently exfoliate your face. If you compare it to the Neutrogena Mulberry Scrub, the Freeman Apricot scrub has more beads and all that good stuff. That's why i find the Freeman scrub to be better at exfoliating as compared to the Neutrogena one. So it actually depends on your needs. I always alternate between these 2 scrubs. Below is a picture of the Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot Scrub on my hand. I usually only use this amount. And it is sufficient to exfoliate your whole face.


Since the Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot Scrub comes in such a huge tube, I sometimes use this scrub as a body scrub too. I've only done this once but i must say, that I'm please with the results! :) So for those of you that want a 2-in-1 face and body scrub, you can always consider getting this one. for my body, I usually stick to my Body Shop Shea Butter Sugar scrub. That scrub is the bomb when it comes to exfoliating your whole body! I'll rave about that in another post.

And so this is the end of my post. Hope you girls enjoyed it. And if you intrigued about the Freeman Apricot scrub, go get it at any of the Watsons nearby your house.

Till the next post then.

Byeeeee <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment