Thursday, April 24, 2014

Victoria's Secret Haul :)

Ola girls!

I got a new purse and handbag from Victoria's Secret about 2 weeks ago. I hate to talk about unfortunate situation but yes, my purse was stolen a few weeks ago. So that's why i gotta get a new purse. Victoria's Secret was having a sale during that time and some of the bags and purses were 50% off. So i got the red leather handbag as well because i always wanted a red bag and i don't have one. So this is my little VS haul. 


My pink Victoria's Secret purse was originally retailed at RM 400. It is expensive because it is made out of genuine leather. I like how simple and classy it looks. After discount, it only cost RM 200. That's is relatively reasonable for a Victoria's Secret purse as all their purses are retailed at RM 400. So i got it. I don't think i would have gotten it if it was RM 400 though. That's just to darn expensive for a purse! But anyhow, i'm happy with it. It came in a nice cute Victoria's Secret box. 



There is also a Victoria's Secret gold logo in front of the purse. The quality of this purse is phenomenal. It's such a great difference from the MANGO purse that i usually use. The VS purse also has way more space and it can hold more cards compared to the MANGO purse that i originally had. So i would say that this is a good buy for myself. I just gotta really take care of this purse and punch anybody that tries to pickpocket it. I've had enough with dishonest people. Sheesh. 


I love my new red handbag! This bag was originally retailed at RM 520. To me, this is considered expensive but a girl's gotta splurge occasionally. But don't worry, i didn't get this bag in full price of course. I got it at 50% off which means at RM 260. This bag is also full genuine leather. I like the size of the bag because it is not too big nor too small. It's just the ideal size of bag to carry for work. Plus the straps don't hurt your shoulders whenever you carry it over your shoulder. I know some bags that have really painful straps that will actually hurt your shoulder. But this bag doesn't do that. Since it's leather, I take extra good care of it. As you all know, leather bags need extra care.



The shape of this bag reminds me of the Michael Kors bags. Haha. One day i shall get an MK bag. For now, i shall just stick to VS bags. They are gorgeous after all. 

And that's all, everyone! :) Thank you for reading!

I love you all <3

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. This is nice! i had no idea VS made bags and wallets!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have handbags and wallet! :) You should check them out, girl xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yesterday, I drop at VS outlet. survey with my friends, about her wedding gift.
    http://www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have gotten a nice gift for her then :)

      Delete
  3. I just had three fabulous shopping experiences at Victoria's Secret and bought four pretty ruffled babydolls. On my next visit there I'll spend more time shopping to see all the other pretty things they carry. I love taking home my purchases in those pink and white striped Victoria's Secret bags!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2014/05/shadowline-and-victorias-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that sounds like a good plan :) me too, i just LOVE Victoria's Secret so much! xoxo

      Delete