Sunday, May 18, 2014

Makeup Look #11 Emerald Eyes (Using New Makeup Products)

Good morning happy unicorns!

Today, i was in the mood to experiment with some of my new makeup products such as the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light makeup, MAC Hibiscus Kiss, Urban Decay NAKED palette and a few other stuff. So i came up with an Emerald eye makeup look just coz i really wanted to use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo which I absolutely love! I hope that you, girls liked the look that i came out with. It's a pretty easy look. I kinda really highlighted my face in this makeup look. I wanted to look super highlighted. That's why i used a liquid highlighter to highlight my nose, cheekbones and forehead.

So first, i moisturized my face with my favourite moisturizer by Clinique. You girls know how much i love Clinique products! They are my holy grail brand when it comes to skin care. And remember girls, taking care of your skin is very vital. I didn't use a sunscreen today because i wasn't going out during the day. So i just stick to my moisturizer. After that i applied my foundation as per usual. I used a new bronzer, MAC Hibiscus Kiss. I didn't use the pink blush part though.

I concealed under my eyes with the MAC Pro LongWear concealer. This concealer is amazing, however, it does oxides a lot. I've used this once with my powder foundation and man, this concealer became like 4 shades darker. And imagine using something 4 shades darker under your eyes? I hope it doesn't oxide today. Anyways, after that I set my under eye are with the Essence Mattifying Powder. I also use that same powder all over my face. For my blush, i used the MAC Gingerly. This is a sheertone blush and it is awesome. I personally like sheertone blushes best.


Then i fill in my brows to make them look more define and neater. And finally now, the eye look! I first primed my entire eyelid with Urban Decay Primer Potion. And what can i say? This primer is the bomb.com. Like for real. I always thought that the NARS pro primer was the best. But this Urban Decay one seems better. Then i apply a thin even layer of the Maybelline Color Tattoo onto my eyelids. After that, i take an emerald green shadow from the BH Party Girl palette and placed it all over the Color Tattoo to intensify the colour. I take a darker, shimmery green (it looks almost black) and place it at the V-shape of the outer corners of the eyes. I also take it up to my crease.


As a transition colour of my eyelids to the green shadows, i use the shadow Buck from my NAKED palette. Then i blend all the eyeshadows with a clean blending brush. To highlight my browbone, i used the shadow Virgin. I usually don't use white-ish eyeshadows to highlight my browbone but today i felt like being different. Finally, i take an eyeliner brush and dip it into the Maybelline Color Tattoo pot and lined my lower eyelid. I took a light green eyeshadow from the BH Party girl palette again and then placed it on top of the lined Color Tattoo. For my inner corners, i used Sin which is a shimmery champagne shadow that will brighten up the eyes.


As usual, i have to lined my top lash line with my trusty Maybelline Gel liner. And then i applied 2 coats of mascaras. On my lower lash line, i did line it with the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner at the outer corners. I didn't go for a winged out look this time. I did apply some mascara on my lower lash to create a doll-like effect but nothing too dramatic.

For my lips, I used my new favourite L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte lipstick in Peachy Brown. But then i thought the orange colour was a lil too intense. So i toned it down by applying Wet & Wild Pink Suga lipstick on top of that to give it a more softer pale peachy orange lip colour. And that's all, girlies!



This is the final look. What do you girls think? Btw, i got this funky headgear from Diva last year. Totes forgot how much it cost, though. 


Products That I Used To Get This Look :-

Clinique Even Better Brightening Moisture Gel Cream
Benefit POREfessional 
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-In-Place Makeup in 4.5
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in #09 Soft Tan
MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW35
Bobbi Brown Sheer Loose Powder in #06 Warm Natural
MAC Hibiscus Kiss Blush/Bronzer duo (Limited Edition)
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in #50 Edgy Emerald
BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette
Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette (To fill in my eyebrows -CHOCOLATE)
Benefit Gimme Brow gel in Medium Deep
Essence Eyebrow Designer in #02 Brown
Urban Decay NAKED Palette
Estee Lauder Ideal Light Brush-On Illuminator in #03 Medium
MAC Gingerly Blush
Loreal Voluminious Mascara in Black Noir (Top Lashes)
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black (Bottom lashes)
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner in Black
Gal Lip Balm Collection in Red Currant 
Topshop Lip Pencil in Ceramic 
L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick in Peachy Brown
Wet & Wild Pink Suga

Thank you for reading! :) Make sure you girls check out my Daytime Smokey Eye Look too!

Love all of you, awesome people <3

XOXO

12 comments:

  1. My big sis looking so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B, is that you? :) Haha :D Thank you, sweetie <3

      Delete
  2. Hehe yes :D See you this weekend pretty! Take care ka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Can't wait for this weekend :D Love ya! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely makeup look! That green eyeshadow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love green eyeshadow and I don't understand why people steer clear of it! If you concealer oxidises, it might be due to the powder you're using to set it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo now that makes sense! It's the powder! :) Thanks for the tip, babe xoxo

      Delete
  5. Your eyemakeup looks beautiful! I love the colours of eyeshadow you used, your eyeliner and mascara and the way you applied them.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2014/05/shadowline-and-victorias-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I am just loving your blog! It's shivani from Instagram (glam diaries) I'm like an nw 37 ..a bit lighter during the winters but I can totally relate to the colours you wear cuz our skin tones are similar. I never wore green eyeshadow lol too scared but it looks fab on you! I'll give it a try! I do wear purples with ease though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, Shivani! Yes, i know. I followed you back right away. Your blog is equally awesome as well. I'm already so addicted to it. Post more! :D hehe. And hun, green eyeshadow is gonna make you look like a bombshell. You should try it out one day ;)

      Delete