Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Favourite Lip Combo (Mix & Match Lipsticks!)

Hello my fellow beauty lovers,

So today, i wanna show all of you my all time favourite lip combinations. I mean, come on, a girl's gotta be creative when it comes to her lip colours. And besides, by mixing lip colours, we get more shades to wear on our lips. How long are we supposed to keep buying lipsticks anyways? Okay, i should be the last person to advice you girls about this as i have over 50 lipsticks already. But i'm gonna make a vow not to buy any more makeup after this. At least for a month or so because I just have too many darn cosmetics already. That day, i brought some of my makeup to my college to do a few of the student's makeup for a Batik Fashion Show. 

Just by looking at that bag of makeup that i brought, my colleagues were gushing about how much of cosmetics i have not knowing that all of that products weren't even 1/3 of all the makeup that i have at home.  So yeah, i need serious help. I just gotta stop being such a shopaholic. So today, i wanna show you girls some of the lip combinations that i'm currently loving. This way, you can have more variation when it comes to your lip colours. Without further ado, let's get into it!

MAC Please Me + MAC Faux



MAC Diva + Bella Bloom



MAC Cherish + L'Oreal Peachy Brown



Sephora Honey + MAC Siss



MAC Flat Out Fabulous + Sleek Mystic



MAC Pink Nouveau + MAC Steady Going



Wet & Wild Sugar Plum Fairy + MAC Diva



Revlon Mauve It Over + Topshop Whimsical


And that's it you, girls! :) I'll definitely be doing another mix and match post soon. I think it's such a fun way of creating new colours without actually buying tonnes of new lipsticks.

Till the next post then :)

I love you all <3

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog too xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the lipstick colours outcome!
    I'm liking the "Wet & Wild Sugar Plum Fairy + MAC Diva" & the "MAC Please Me + MAC Faux" combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) hehee. MAC Please Me + MAC Faux is my perfect pink lips combo

      xoxo

      Delete