Saturday, May 17, 2014

NEW L'Oreal Color Riche Lipsticks!

YAY! It's the weekend :)

Nothing better than a lazy Sunday morning. Anyways, this weekend i'll be in KL. Not going back home to JB. Last weekend i couldn't blog because i was terribly ill with fever and flu. So, obviously the last thing you wanna do when you're not feeling well is putting on makeup and take pictures for your blog. That's why i took a lil break but now i'm back! And i'm no longer ill. Thanks to all that panadols and wintermelon teas! Hehe.

So, while i was back in JB (like 2 weeks ago), I went to the Watsons near my house. And boy, was I surprised! I can't believe that L'Oreal has some new Color Riche Moisture Matte lipsticks! Can you imagine L'Oreal with MATTE lipsticks??? I always thought that Revlon and Maybelline only had matte lipsticks. But even Revlon and Maybelline's matte lipsticks are very limited. They each have like around 4 matte shades. So imagine how excited i was to see the new matte lipsticks for L'Oreal. And mind you, they have so many shades! Around 7 or 8 shades. They are retailed at RM 39.90 at Watsons. But they are only RM 35.90 at Guardians. So buy it from Guardian, girls. It's like almost RM 5 cheaper!  


For my girls that don't like matte lipsticks, don't worry because these new L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks comes in 2 type; a moisturizing matte formula and also another moisturizing creamy formula. I loved them both so much! Okay, I've never really compared ANY lipsticks to the MAC lipsticks because MAC lipsticks are awesome and they will always be my number 1 when it comes to lipsticks for me. But i can safely say that these L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks comes second. It's THAT good! It's nothing like the Revlon matte lipsticks whatsoever. These Color Riche lipsticks are the best DRUGSTORE lipsticks out there. And i'm serious. I love this collection. You guys know that I vowed not to buy any more lipsticks. But i had to. These lipsticks are too fabulous for me to turn them down.


So let's start with the L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipsticks. The formula of these lipsticks are amazing. Eventhough they are matte, it's not drying at all because this lipsticks actually contains jojoba oil and they lipsticks are made from a matte-gel technology and all that good stuff. So when i apply this lipstick on my lips, it doesn't feel dry at all. Not like the MAC Retro matte or even their normal matte lipsticks. The texture of the L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte is one of a kind. It's wayyyy better than any drugstore lipsticks. Now, L'Oreal is my new favourite brand. The L'Oreal Color Riche Creamy Lipsticks are super creamy and very pigmented too. I personally love both the matte and creamy formula. 

L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte lipsticks comes in a beautiful rose gold packaging. Whereas, the L'Oreal Color Riche Creamy lipsticks comes in a gorgeous gold packaging. It's quite flashy but i like it. I think it's sleek and expensive-looking. Kinda like those YSL lipsticks. For sure, it looks better than the old L'Oreal packaging. Plus, i like how the lipstick colour can be seen from outside the packaging itself. It makes it so much easier for me to look for the specific colour that i want in the morning when i do my makeup. The lipsticks does not have any scent to it which is good. I rather have no scent than a scent which i hate like citrus or something fruity. So i got 2 moisture matte lipsticks; Peachy Brown and Lincoln Rose and i got 1 creamy lipstick which is Think Pink.


These lipsticks are opaque and super pigmented. Their pigmentation is comparable to MAC lipsticks standard. Below is a swatch of all the lipsticks on my hand. 


Peachy Brown is a gorgeous peachy orange. When i first swatched it at Watsons, i thought that it would be a darker nude colour. But it's not. Think Pink is a blue toned Barbie pink lipstick. it reminded me of MAC Pink Nouveau a little. Lincoln Rose is a red lipstick with a slight deep pink tone. I really really want to get Glamour Fuchsia but I know my limits. Even buying these 3 lipsticks was already a hard decision for me. And plus, i think these lipsticks are permanent. I don't think that they are limited edition. I hope not. So, there is always another time. 

 L'Oreal Color Riche Peachy Brown 



L'Oreal Color Riche Lincoln Rose



L'Oreal Color Riche Think Pink



Conclusion, i rate these lipsticks a 10/10. Yup, it's that awesome. You girls need to have this in your lives. Trust me. I am even going to buy one for my mum. Since she likes matte lipsticks too. And that's all for today, you guys. Have a great weekend :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Great Post. Loving Loreal
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lincoln Rose so much! All shades look nice on you :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister likes that shade too! and thank you for the compliment :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow! The lipsticks are lovely & looks really pigmented! The packaging is quite unique too!
    More reason to stop by watsons or guardian & get my hands on these lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! The pigmentation amazes me all the time when i put it on. So worth the money, considering it's only RM 35.90 :) And gurl, you so should get them!

      Delete