Sunday, July 27, 2014

Favourite Lip Combo of The Month : July

Ola, girls!

So today i just wanna share with you my favourite lip combination of the month. I'm planning on doing a monthly lip combo posts because every month i seem to have a certain signature lip look that i'll be obsessed with. This month is this medium nudish brown look. It's a really simple lip combo and it look so pretty. 

For those girls that love the natural and neutral lip look, this lip combo is for you. These are the products that i used to achieve this lip combo. 
  • MAC Mocha Lipstick
  • MAC Stripdown Lip Pencil
  • Maybelline MAT7 Lipstick


Obviously you don't need to have all this products to achieve this lip look. You can always just see how i do mine and then adapt it according to the products that you have and all. This is just for inspiration, okay? :) I first applied my lip balm on my lips as per usual. i can't NOT use a lip balm before applying a lipstick on my lips. I always have to put a lip balm on my lips. This is just a good habit as it prevents your lips from drying. I almost never have dry lips because of this. 

Anyways, then i just lined my lips with the MAC Stripdown lip pencil. Mac Stripdown is just a gorgeous nude brown lip liner is is great to use when you want that nude lips look. And then i apply a layer of MAC Mocha on my lips. MAC Mocha is my newest lipstick. I got it a week or 2 ago and I've been obsessed ever since! It's such a gorgeous medium warm brown colour. It'll look gorgeous on tanned skin girls. Trust me, most Indian YouTubers recommends this lipstick for indian girls.



For the final touch of the look, just dab some of the Maybelline MAT7 lipstick on the center of your lower lips and on the center of your upper lips near the cupid's bow. This sorts of gives some dimension to your lips, making it look fuller and bigger. You can always just use any beigey-nude lipstick that you have. It doesn't need to be the Maybelline MAT7. To be honest, you can even use a concealer to replace the Maybelline MAT7 lipstick.


Below is the picture of the finished look. What do you girls think? Yay or Nay? :)


I love you all. Thank you for reading! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. it's a really nice nude colour!! wow i'm amazed hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it if you're into nude lips :)

      Delete