Sunday, July 13, 2014

FINAL Diva Haul! (Diva Accessories are Officially Closing Down in Malaysia)

Hello girls!

So i have some bad news and good news as well. I'll tell you the bad news first and then the good. The bad news is Diva Accessories are closing down in Malaysia for good. Apparently, it's gonna be taken over by another accessories store called Lovisa. BUT, the good news is that all the Diva Accessories are on a major huge discount. They are having a huge clearance sale for the month month of June. The sale officially ends by 30th June 2014. So hurry and grab your accessories, girls. After all, it's gonna be your last chance to purchase anything from Diva Accessories.

Here is how the discount works. You can basically just walk into any Diva store and pick up 3 items for a standard RM 45 price. That's such a major steal because buying one statement necklace from Diva will already be RM 89. So i went crazy! I got in total 9 items for RM 135 (RM 45+ RM 45+ RM45). I got these items on 3 separate occasion. I ain't nobody gonna spend RM 135 all in one time for some accessories! These are all the stuff that i got from Diva Accessories.



First i got this really gorgeous looking bright orange statement necklace. I love statement necklaces. It's glamorous and it can instantly dress up any outfit. I love this colour coz it's so summery and orange is such a fun colour. It will look beautiful when paired with an LBD for a sexy night out ;) Below is a picture of the necklace. It will be joining my collection of statement necklaces. Hehee.



Next, i got a multicoloured blue statement earrings. This is my favourite piece of jewelry among all the other pieces that i got from Diva. I think it's so unique and one-of-a-kind. Where else can you find such beautiful statement earrings? I admit, it is quite heavy to wear. But it is not to extend of it being painful. Whenever i wear this earrings, i don't wear a necklace coz the earrings itself is pretty grand already. Below is a picture of me rockin' em' earrings! Yay or Nay? :)



The third item that i got is something uncommon. I didn't even know that Diva sells them but apparently they do. I got myself a Belly Chain. Now know what you guys are thinking. But yeah. I'm actually planning to use the belly chain for times when i'm wearing my saree (coz saree shows off the waist area) or when i'm at the beach with my girls. The belly chain that i got is pretty simple. It's just a thin gold chain with 3 crystal studs thingy. For obvious reasons, i'm not going to model it on myself :P lol.


The fourth item that i got is the pastel orange coloured oriental looking earrings. I personally love this colour. It's a pastel orange. It even looks peach. And i have a lot of peach clothing. So i can see myself using this earrings a lot. I can even wear it with my sarees and all. It's suitable for both Indian outfits and modern outfits. See how gorgeous it looks? :) LOVE!



Next, i decided to pick up some small studs because studs are my thing. I always wear studs on a daily basis whenever i'm at work or i'm just going to the mall to shop. It's easy, practical and you don't really need to think much about it. And plus, these studs are so beautiful! I love the rose one the most. But i also like the blue studs as well as the coral coloured flower. I don't really fancy the golden skulls though. That is just not my style at all....


Then i got another necklace which is the dark blue multi tier necklace. I got so many compliments when i wore this to work the other day. It's trendy and it's not heavy at all. You would expect a 3 tier necklace to be heavy but it's not. I just love the colour. It's vibrant and it's in.



I also got some basic pearl and diamond rings. It comes in a pack of 4. 2 pearl rings and 2 diamond rings. I like to wear rings. But i usually wear rings without any studs on them. Coz i find studded rings to be annoying as they always get tangled on my very long hair. But since this rings were on discount, i decided to take the risk and them it. After all, they do look nice.



Another weird accessories that i got is the ankle ring. This ankle ring is cute! Don't you think so? It will look gorgeous when you're barefoot in the beach or at the temple when you're not wearing any shoes. It will look cute when you're wearing one of those bohemian sandals too! I already know that i'll love this anklet ring thingy.



Last but not least, i got the Diamond and Pearls chandelier earrings. One word comes to my mind when i see this earrings - FANCY! It looks all elegant and fancy. It looks like the kind of earrings that you'll wear when you're all dressed up for some elegant fine dining. I wore this earrings once and the only thing that bothers me is that the earrings does make some annoying sound when the pearls hit each other. I dunno if you guys understand what i'm saying but it's a noisy earrings. So if that sort of thing bothers you, don't pick these earrings.



So that's all for my Diva accessories haul. I guess this will be my final post on Diva accessories as it is closing down in Malaysia. Boohoo. At least we still have Forever 21 accessories. They are Bomb.com :)

Thank you for reading! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love your haul! <3 Especially all three earrings. Btw, the sale ended already? 30th June or July? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling :) The sale ends this month i think...

      Delete
  2. nice haul... I choose to purchase.. earrings :D lol. saw the Curve outlet no more.. closed

    namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie! :) Check out the One Utama outlet. They still have some stuff there :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! I think you'll love Lovisa..the designs are better than Diva in my opinion.

    By the way I'm following you on Instagram now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me, babe! I followed you right back :) I think i'll like Lovisa too. let's wait and see :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. I like the reviews you did...i felt for your nude shade lipstic though..can you tell me what brand you wearing and the shade number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's the L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick in Peachy Brown. This is the link of the review of the lipstick mentioned.

      http://prettypinkpolly.blogspot.com/2014/05/new-loreal-color-riche-lipsticks.html

      Delete