Monday, July 28, 2014

Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla Body Scrub Review

Hello my fellow awesome readers!

How is every doing today? I just got a new spectacles and it feels weird on my face. Other than that, it's a public holiday today and my family is here in KL with me. They will only be heading back to JB tomorrow evening. And then work starts again on Wednesday for me. So that's pretty much the updates in my life so far. Anyways, today i'm going to write about my current body scrub obsession. I got the Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla body scrub from Shins. Shins stores can be found in most malls all over Malaysia. So you girls have easy assess to purchase this body scrub. 


The Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla Body Scrub retails at RM 49. It comes in a good sized bottle of 200ml. It is made in Holland. I think that a body scrub that costs RM 49 is a good buy when you compare it to The Body Shop's body scrubs which roughly costs from RM 79.90 and above. This Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla scrub comes in a nice handy plastic bottle. Since it's plastic, you don't need to worry about accidentally dropping your bottle while in the shower. It's also easy to squeeze out the product from the bottle. This is the scrub on my palm. As you can see, there are only small white beads to exfoliate the body. 


I personally feel that this Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla Body scrub is a mild boy scrub because it is suitable for dry and sensitive skin as it is stated on the bottle. The proteins in the rice milk is to moisturize and soften the skin. Even after one usage, you can already feel how smooth and moisturized your skin will feel. I personally would prefer a body scrub which is more hardcore because i like to exfoliate and remove any dead skin off my body. But for you all with sensitive skin, it will be heaven for you. 


As you all know, i loveeee the scent of vanilla. And this Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla body scrub has a strong scent of vanilla. After i take a shower and used this scrub, my whole bathroom smells so nice and sweet! The scent even lingers for awhile on your skin. Though, that does not last long. Another good pointers for this scrub is that it does not contains any parabens or any artificial colourants. And that's really good as you know, for sure, that you're not putting a lot of chemical on your body. Plus, it is not going to irritate your skin. 


I would give this Greenland Milky Rice Milk and Vanilla Body Scrub an 8/10 because it conditions and hydrates the skin so well. And it smells heavenly :)

On me : MAC Relentlessly Red & MAC Impassioned Lipsticks 

And that's all i have to say about the Greenland Body scrub. Thank you for reading!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. i want it!! But the price is quite pricey. You can buy it through mysale.com. it only cost you RM15,BUT U NEED to wait for the greenland sale
    MISS IKA'S BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? I've never heard of mysale.com. I'll check it out! Thank you :D xoxo

      Delete