Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review : Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Hi babes! :)

You girls know how much i love pretty much all of Clinique's products. I mean, i love their foundation and their skincare products. And when i say love, i actually mean obsessed. So anyways, my mum (being the most sweetest mum on earth) is always buying some sort of skincare product for me at Clinique. In fact, she made friends with the clinique girl at one of the malls in JB. That Clinique girl will always give my mum many sample of the Clinique products. One sample she gave was a tiny pot of the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. It came in a purple jar with the regular shiny steel lid.


The tiny sample pot of the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm comes in the size of 15ml. The full size packaging of this cleansing balm is around 125ml if i'm not mistaken. I've used this a couple of times already and i LOVE it. It's obviously a very good cleansing. I've never actually tried any cleansing balm before this one. I'm not used to using a balm to remove my makeup. I usually use my Simple Makeup Cleansing Wipes to remove all my makeup off my face. However, sometimes, when you're going to a wedding or any other occasion where you want to wear a little more makeup on your face, just the makeup removing wipes won't make the cut. You need something 'stronger' to remove all the eyeliner and eyeshadows whatsoever.


So i decided to give the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. It comes in a small pot. I like the fact that it comes in a pot coz it's easy to use. The balm is actually in a solid form when it's in the pot. What i usually do is i'll scraped some of the solid balm onto my hand with a small spatula (that is meant for getting creams out of the jar etc) and then start rubbing it into my skin. Before hand, i always do remove whatever makeup that i can first, before using this balm, with my makeup wipes. Then i just rub this balm all over my face.


The Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm just melts the makeup off your face so gently. It does not irritate my eyes as i do use this around my eye area to take off any eye makeup that i have on. And the makeup just gets remove so easily. I don't even need to scrub my face or anything like that. I simple lather the balm all around my face and i'm done. After that, i wash off the balm with water. Later on, I still do use my L'Oreal White Perfect cleansing foam to wash my face to ensure that there are no traces of makeup on my face. My face feels so clean afterwards. The Clinique Cleansing Balm makes a huge differences to my makeup removing process.


For those girls who love wearing full makeup on a daily basis (or regularly), you girls need this in your life. It will be the best product that you've bought. Think of it like an investment. Even girls with acne should investment in a good makeup remover. Since your skin is acne prone, you should always make sure that all your makeup is properly removed from your skin. Ain't nobody got time for pimples!

I'm not too sure about the price of the balm as I'm only using a sample of it. But when i do run out of my sample, i will purchase the full size of this product and use it on the days when i'm wearing extra makeup. I give the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm a rating of 9/10. Once again, Clinique did not disappoint me. They are the best when it comes to skincare. 

That's a wrap! Selamat Hari Raya, everyone :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment