Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sweet Drugstore Makeup Look (Using the Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation)

Hi girls!

As promised, this is my second full faced makeup look. If you haven't seen my first drugstore makeup look, click here to check it out. I was about to go out with my friends when i thought, 'hey i have yet to do a full drugstore makeup look, why not i do my makeup today using only drugstore products?' It will be like killing 2 birds with one stone. So this is the look that i came up with. It's nothing fancy. Just a sweet pink lips look with neutral eyes! I didn't even go with my signature winged out eyeliner look. 

So let's start with my skin. I used the Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation. I don't really use this foundation coz the shade just does not match my skin tone. It just makes me skin look muddy and not attractive at all. So yeah. But today i was feeling like it coz i didn't want to waste em' products. Then i used the NYX Above and Beyond Concealer to cover up my dark circles. (Review on an amazing eye cream to reduce dark circles will be coming up soon. I think i may have found an amazing product! :D) Then i applied the Revlon Colorstay Concealer to highlight under my eyes too. I set them all with my Essence Mattifying Powder. I don't like to set my foundation with powders because i feel that by putting a powder on your foundation, makes your face look cakey. 


Next, i contour my cheeks slightly. So i used my NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat powder foundation as my bronzer coz that powder is a lil tanned. After that, I decided to go with a pink blush coz i was planning on using my pink lipstick today. So i applied NYX Mosaic Powder in Rosey as a blush to give my cheeks some colour. Done with my face! :) 



For my eyes, i was too lazy to use any eyeshadow primer so i skipped it. LOL, I told you this was going to be a SIMPLE and easy drugstore makeup look. I just used the taupey grey eyeshadow from my Essence Sun Club Eyeshadow palette all over my eyelids. Then for my crease colour, i just used my face powder which is the Essence Mattifying powder in #9 Soft Tan. Then i lined my top lash line with the Maybelline Gel Liner. After that, I used my Maybelline Crayon Liner to line the outer corner of the lower lash line. I used a few coats of mascaras and then i'm done with the eyes. 


I quickly filled in my eyebrows with a random brown coloured eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette. I set them with my Essence Brow Gel. As for my lips, i lined them with my favourite lip pencil from NYX - the Natural- and then applied the LOreal Moisture Color Riche lipstick in Think Pink. Voila! 


Hope you girls liked this look. All the products that i used will be listed down below. Thank you for reading! 

I love you all <3 

Things That I Use To Create This Look :-

Nivea Pore Minimizer Moisturizer
Revlon Photoready Primer
Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation in #340 Caramel
Essence Mattifying Powder in #09 Soft Tan
NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in #Glow
Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium Deep
NYX Mosaic Powder in #6 Rosey
NYX Matte but Not flat powder foundation in #12 Tawny (as a bronzer)
Essence Sun Club eyeshadow palette in South Beach
Loreal Moisture Color Riche lipstick in Think Pink
NYX lip pencil in Natural
Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara
Maybelline Falsies mascara
BH cosmetics 88 eyeshadow palette (to fill in brows)
Essence Clear Brow gel
Maybelline Crayon Liner (lower lash line) 
Essence Eyebrow Designer in Brown

Till the next post then!

XOXO

6 comments: