Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Top 10 Products That I LOVE Under RM 40!

Hello, my lovelies!

Since the Top 10 Products That I Love Under RM 20 was such a hit, i decided to do another post like it. This time, it's the Top 10 Products That I LOVE Under RM 40. Let's wider our range a lil. So obviously, this post is still mostly about drugstore products. I include not only makeup but also other beauty items like moisturizers and makeup wipes. So let's get into it. The products that i love under RM 40 is all my tried and tested products. I've been using these products since forever.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms - RM 30.90

Who doesn't like these Matte balms? I've yet to meet a person who doesn't like the well-known Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms. It has good pigmentation and it's a balm. A MATTE balm to be exact! That itself is a favourable quality for my beauties in Malaysia. Since, you know, most of our drugstore brands do not have any matte lipsticks. Though, that is changing now. We have quite a collection RECENTLY. Recent, as in this month. Plus, the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms comes in a variety of colours from nude to red to purple! So if you haven't tried these balms yet, GO try it and you won't regret :)


L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick - RM 35.90

These are my latest buy! I was practically screaming in Watsons the other day when i was it. L'Oreal has MATTE lipsticks? And to make it better, it's in a moisture matte formula. I got 2 of these lipsticks and what can i say? They are the best drugstore lipsticks that I've ever used. Hands down! They come in 8 shades if i'm not mistaken. Get them from Guardian though. It's only RM 35.90. Compared to buying it in Watson. In Watsons it's like RM 39.90.


Maybelline Rocket Mascara - RM 39.90

You girls should know that when it comes to mascara, Maybelline is the bomb! Maybelline produces one of the best mascaras ever. They have a wide mascara selection in fact and all of them are good. Especially the Maybelline Rocket Mascara. The mascara wand really separates my lashes so well. I like the way the wand looks actually. It's a plastic wand. It's not one of those brush wands. 


Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner - RM39.90

This is my everyday gel liner when I'm going to work. I think it's the blackest gel liner that i've used and it's also relatively easy to use. it comes with a good brush. So that's a plus point. I can't really say if this is the best beause i've never really used any other gel liners. But what i can say is that, I've used this since December last year and the gel liner is still not hardened or dried up. Of course, the texture isn't as soft and as smooth as a few months ago, but it's still in good condition. And I've used up more than 55% of the product. For a drugstore brand, this is a very good gel liner. I personally love it. 


L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara - RM 33.50

I bought this mascara due to the hype that it had on the YouTube world. But boy, was i amazed! This mascara is really REALLY good. Now i know why those girls were raving about it on YouTube. It does a good job in volumising the lashes. This mascara can actually rival high end mascaras, like the Benefit BADgal Waterproof Mascara. And it's only RM 33.50. I get online from Colour Cosmetics Malaysia. They don't sell this mascara at the drugstore in Malaysia. 


Sleek Lipstick - RM35

I only own one Sleek Lipstick and it's Mystic. Mystic is a beautiful plum coloured lipstick which looks almost similar to MAC Flat Out Fabulous except Mystic is a little pinker and it isn't drying at all. I'll remember to do an individual review on this lipstick soon because it is one of my favourite lipstick. And also i wanna share awesome product finds with you girls! So Sleek Cosmetics is one of them. It's a brand from the UK. And it's a drugstore brand. So yeah.


Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack - RM 27.90

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face pack makes a very good. I mean, i guess it is expected since Himalaya Herbals is a good brand. I usually get all my Himalaya products from their physical store in Tebrau City Mall in Johor. This mask makes your face so much brighter and you'll feel as though you have just came back from a facial or spa. It makes your face glow. And I'm being honest. You have to try it for yourself. It also contains traditionally good ingredients such as neem and turmeric for your face. I use this mask like maybe once or twice a month or so. And that is sufficient enough.


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - RM 18.90

This is practically the only way i remove my makeup. For my everyday makeup, I just have to only use one of this facial wipes. It removes all my makeup with such ease. Even my waterproof mascara. When i do have a lot of makeup on (when I'm attending a function or wedding) i sometimes use this together with my Lancome Cleanser. So yeah. Great combo.


Victoria's Secret Lash DARE Mascara - RM 34

This mascara is my favourite mascara to use on my lower lashes. It has just the perfect mascara wand to comb through the bottom lashes properly. My bottom lashes aren't thick. But the mascara can coat it and make it look thick and long-ish. I wouldn't say that this is the best mascara for lengthening. I would say that it's the best for your bottom lashes. Plus, it doesn't smudge on me. Packaging-wise, it looks super cute because it's pink in colour and it has the official VS pink stripes too. 


NYX Mosaic Powder Blush - RM 35

The NYX Mosaic Powder Blush is the first item that i got from NYX cosmetics. It's so cheap but it has really good quality. It's certainly priced at the drugstore range but you can only find NYX cosmetics in Sephora stores. I have this blush in the colour #06 Rosy. It's in a beautiful cool-toned pink blush with some shimmers. I don't mind blushes with shimmer because i feel that shimmers in a blush doesn't look that obvious compared to shimmery lipstick or eyeshadow. And this blush is so pretty. It's the perfect baby pink colour for tanned skin. Plus you can also use the light shade to highlight your face. I usually just swirl my brush in the blusher to pick up all the colour and then apply it to my cheeks.


So with that, i conclude this post. These are my top 10 products that i love under RM 40. Hope you girls liked it and I'll be back with another post soon. Be sure to follow me on BlogLovin'. Thank you for reading girls! :)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love the list! I didn't even know the carried L'Oreal Telescopic here and I finally finished off the 200 tubes of open mascara and just started using the Rocket! It's so good! Great list! I just added some stuff to my mental wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa :D Yes, they do carry the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara there. And thank you! :) xoxo

      Delete