Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Mango Temptations & VS Whipped Body Cream

Good day, girlies! 

Let's talk about all things sweet and girly. That can only pretty much mean VICTORIA'S SECRET! :) After all, it's the only store where you walk in and immediately you're greeted by the sweet, thick scent of sweetly goodness. Not to mention the super girly pink interior too! It's no shocker that Victoria's Secret is one of my favourite store to shop at. I think about a month ago, i went to Johor Premium Outlets and i went to VS and picked up a few items. I'm gonna review 2 of items today coz i LOVE them. They are the body mist and the whipped body cream. 


I picked up the Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Mango Temptations. I know what you girls are thinking... "Priya, i thought you hate anything fruity scented?" Yes, i still hate anything fruit scented. But this body mist is different. It doesn't have that fake-fruity scent at all. Nor does it have any citrus scent. It has this wonderful sweet mango scent which is actually nice. Plus, it has a little hibiscus scent to it anyways. So it's different. This scent is actually nice. To my girls out there that likes sweet scented perfumes (like me), i'm sure you'll love this VS Body Mist in Mango Temptations. It's really nice and it a refreshing change from my usual vanilla scented stuff. It comes in a huge bottle of 250ml. 


Usually one bottle of this body mist will probably last me around 6 months or so. Of course, my all-time favourite body mist will STILL be the Coconut Passion, but this is a good switch up on days that i don't want to smell like vanilla and cake. As usual, the Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Mango Temptations is retailed at RM 53 per bottle. The scent lasts around 4 hours or so on me. It depends on your own body actually. So yeah. I like this body mist.

The second item that i picked up from VS is their limited edition Victoria's Secret Whipped Body Cream in Feathered Musk. This whipped body cream is limited edition, girls. You can only get them from JPO or any other Premium Outlets. You can get them from the Victoria's Secret stores in the mall. I LOVE this whipped body cream. It's an amazing moisturizer. It smells amazing. It has this super sickly sweet scent which i absolutely LOVE! 



The whipped body cream comes in a balm-y, thick texture as shown in the diagram below. I usually use this Victoria's Secret Whipped Body Cream on my arms before i head out with my girls or if i'm just going out to a nice place. I tell you, the scent stays on me for hours and hours until i actually take a bath. How amazeballs is that? Plus, it hydrates my skin. Can you believe it? It is like the best of both worlds! I only wished that this Whipped Body Cream is permanent. Why must amazing things be limited edition?? Why oh why? Anyhow, this Whipped Body Cream comes a generous size tube of 200ml. I got this whipped body cream on a discounted price - RM 50. 


So what cha waiting for girls? Quickly head to JPO to get your hands on this amazing products. It's not to be missed! :)

Much love from me <3 

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. wow...These indeed look lovely! I have tried a few VS products nd I absolutely love them.Mango Temptation & Feathered musk sound so tempting ..Beautifully Cliks :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I love fruity smelling products! Glad you found one you finally like too haha

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, finally i've found a fruity scented product that i like :) Hehee

      Delete