Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex (Best Undereye Dark Circle Cream Ever!)

Helloooooo :)

I think my search for the perfect undereye dark circle cream has officially ended! I've finally found it! Can you believe it girls? After all these years I've been looking high and low for the magic cream to get rid of my panda eyes. And finally after a few years, I've done it. In case you're wondering, it's the Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex! :) It's officially the best undereye circle cream of all time.


BUT (here's the blip), this Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex is very very VERY expensive. It's freaking expensive. Like RM 249 expensive! Even i wouldn't have got it. It's my oh-so-generous mummy that bought this for me. She knows my dark undereye circles need some serious help! Hahaa. Thank you, mummy. You're the best mum in this whole wide universe. Because of the price, i'm sure many of you are gonna close this page already. No use reading the rest of the review when the product is sooo expensive. 


But listen, you guys. This cream actually WORKS! It works wayyy better than any of the eye creams that I've ever used. My undereye dark circles have drastically reduced! Like finally. I've always been so conscious about my undereye dark circles. Like who wants to look like a panda? Well, on second thought, pandas are cute, ain't nobody got time for em' panda eyes! To be honest, i would repurchase this cream after i've used up the whole first tube. Even though it costs a bomb, it is a skincare product! It's always good to invest in good skincare that works. For example, you girls know how much i LOVE Clinique's skincare and they ain't cheap!


I know i said earlier just now that i wouldn't have purchased it the first time if it wasn't my mum, but now, after actually trying it and seeing a great difference, i certainly repurchase this cream. It's awesome and it's actually worth the RM 249. Plus it comes in a 15ml tube. That's quite a generous amount for an eye cream. So yeah. That's good. I think it's expensive because it is made in the USA. Dermalogica is an American brand. And you don't actually need to put alot of your eyes. Just apply a thin layer of cream under your eyes before you go to sleep everyday.


But during the first week of you trying out this cream, you have to use it on alternate days. This is because your skin needs to get used to the Retinol inside the cream. And since this cream contains Vitamin A (or Retinol) it is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies. And the Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex actually contains 0.1% of Retinol. This warning is stated on the box of the eye cream. However, for the rest of us, this cream is awesome. Most like heaven on earth! :) I'm so thankful to my mum for buying this for me and letting me try such a great product. Finally i can have a nice under eye area with no panda effect. 


Soon, i'll be able to say bye bye to my under eye concealers and whatnot. I give the Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex a 9/10. It would have been a perfect 10 but the price is kinda steep. Hence, a 9. 

Those of you that actually read the full review, thank you, lovelies! 

I love you all <3 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment