Saturday, August 23, 2014

SEPHORA Haul (Sephora is available in Johor Bahru NOW!)

Good day, my beautiful happy people! :)

Today, i wanna share the few items that i picked up at Sephora recently. I'm not too sure if all of you know that Sephora recently opened another branch at Johor Bahru Town. You can imagine how elated i was when i heard that because it is like literally 5 mins away from my house in JB. And i LOVE Sephora sooo much. I can just spend hours inside Sephora just staring at all that awesome cosmetics in there. Haha. So anyways, my parents took me and my baby sister to the new mall (the revamped version of Komtar). I straight headed for Sephora. Within minutes, i picked out all the items that i want and then i helped my mum and sister get some cosmetics for themselves too. My ever-so-generous daddy decided to give us all a treat! Don't i have like the best daddy in the whole wide world? :D


My mum isn't too familiar with brands like Too Faced and Smashbox or even Urban Decay. She only knows the standard Bobbi Brown, Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Estee Lauder. So i was more than happy to brief her on each of the brands there. At last, she got one Sephora Rouge Lipstick, a Sephora Lip Liner and also a cosmetic sharpener. So anyways, i picked up in total 5 items. Out of the 5 items, 3 of them are lip products. Yup, you girls know me. I love my lip products a lot. It's actually the favourite part of my makeup session. I just think it's not possible for someone to have just 10 lipsticks. That's not possible. Yep, i said it. I need some choice! Lots and lots of choices. Okay, time to shut up and get into the haul.


Sephora Cream Lip Stain in #04 Endless Purple

I recently did a review on the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in #02 Classic Beige. And you would have probably known how much i actually do like it. So i actually went and bought another colour, this time, i got the purple plum coloured one. I know i'll like it for sure. These lip stain comes in 6 shades i think. It is retailed at RM 54. But i think Sephora is having a sale right now. So all Sephora brand items are 10% off. Therefore, i got this lip stain for only RM 48.60. Such a steal! I'll do an individual post on this lip stain soon.


Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in M16

So I finally caved in and got the Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in M16. I'm in the darkest shade though. Once again, girls darker than me won't be able to find your shade here. You girls can try the ever friendly Bobbi Brown or MAC Cosmetics that caters for various skintones from Fair to Dark! :) I've been meaning to purchase this concealer pencil for the longest time ever. But since it's RM 65 and it actually comes in a pencil form (which will always tend to finish faster), I think the price is a lil too steep. But i decided to JUST get it. And i can't wait to try this concealer pencil. It looks like a very good concealer. But i haven't had the chance to use it yet. I want to at least try to finish up my current concealer which is the Revlon Colorstay Concealer and then only use this new one.


Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Nude

I've had my eyes on the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks for ages! But it is ALWAYS sold out in the Sephora stores at Paradigm Mall and KLCC. So when i saw it in the Sephora in JB i of course had to get it! I wanted to get 2 colours because they all looked sooo gorgeous and the packaging is to die for! Obviously since it is TOO FACED. Too Faced is always known for their cute packaging. Can you believe it? This is actually my first makeup product from Too faced. I've never bought anything from Too faced before just because i always seem to be overwhelmed whenever i see the Too Faced section at Sephora. Lol. Anyways, I got the shade Nude and it is retailed at RM 69. I think that is a good price. Coz that's like just a ringgit more than a MAC Lipstick price. And it's not too expensive like the YSL lipsticks or even the Bobbi Brown ones. I'm so excited to try this! If it's awesome, i'll definitely be purchasing the other shades as well.


NYX Wonder Pencil in Dark

I'm actually next about this NYX Wonder Pencil. It's one of those popular items in NYX Cosmetics. This pencil is called the "Wonder Pencil" because it actually 'conceals, lines and brightens' as stated in the NYX Cosmetics website. It works as a concealer and also as a nude eye liner. I'll most probably be using it as a nude eye liner to brighten up my waterline when i want that nude eye effect! I just hope the wonder pencil actually stays on my waterline. By the way, the Wonder Pencil is retailed at only RM 20! Such a steal!


NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Natural

I have been a great fan of NYX Lip Pencils since forever! I love them, they are inexpensive, and they come in so many shades. I even have a review on them. To check that out, click here. NYX came out with their other line of Retractable Lip Liners a few years back i think. I usually don't like retractable liners whether it is eyeliners or lip liners. I just don't like retractable packaging. I feel that i don't get a lot of product and i'm only paying for the packaging. I usually prefer the wooden pencil liners. I'm old school that way. LOL. But, to my surprise, these NYX Retractable liners are waterproof and they really are long lasting. The shades are amazing too. I got the Lip Liner in the shade Natural as usual. Plus, it is only RM 19. Now ask me why i love NYX products! The price is so affordable.


Anyways, those are the 5 things that i picked up from Sephora the other day when i'm back home in JB. Individual reviews will be coming up very soon as i try all these products. Lemme know your thoughts on these products if you have tried them yourselves! I love to hear your views on them too.

Much love from me <3

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. aaaaah what a cool haul! be sure to do the reviews of all of it! hehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick is the bomb! I got mine in the shade Ruby, which is the blood red shade :) I love it! Good choices in your haul babes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know. I love the Too Faced Melted Liquified lipsticks. I wanna get the pink one now :D

      Delete
  3. Hey there! I was recently nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” and love your blog so much that I want to nominate you :)

    http://lipsticksandcoffee.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/awards-one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Will defo check it out xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi! Are you a blogger from JB too? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carinn :) Yes, indeed. I'm a blogger from Jb!

      Delete
  5. Hi Check out https://www.facebook.com/MaCherieJohorBloggers too. We wish to know more Johor bloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! :) Amazing page. I have already liked it on Facebook.

      Delete