Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Makeup Look #15 Grey + Black Eye Makeup Look (Using the NAKED Palette)

Ola girls!

So the other day i was going out with some friends and we wanted to go to a restaurant nearby to chill out. since it was the weekend, i decided to kind of get dressed up a bit. Since i have all these eyeshadows and i hardly ever get the chance to use them. I decided to use my Urban Decay NAKED palette. I was wearing a short grey dress so i decided to create a black and grey smokey eye look. It's actually a pretty simple makeup look to do. As you girls would have known by now, my eye makeup looks are fairly easy to recreate because i'm no pro as well. Hehee.

Let's in get! I first primed my eyelids with the MAC Pro Long Wear concealer in NW 35. Then i took the MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural and blended it on my crease to give it some definition. After that, i applied the shade Gunmetal from the NAKED palette all over my eyelids. After that, i take the Creep shadow (what a name lol) and put it at the outer corners of my eyelids. I didn't want the look to be winged out, so i kept the shape rounded. Then after that, i blended all the shadows together. Then i took Virgin and placed it on my browbone to highlight that area.


Then i lined my top lashes as per usual using my Maybelline Gel liner. Then i created a wing using my SilkyGirl Liquid liner. I applied my mascara as per usual too. Nothing new about those steps. Please note that i will be doing a step-by-step post on how i do my winged out liner look since i get a lot of request on my eyeliner look. So stay tuned for that :) After that, i take the same Gunmetal and Creep shadow and blend it on my lower lash line to give that smokey eye effect. And voila, eyes done! :D Of course i filled in my brows too.


After that, I concealed under my eyes to cover up any dark circles. I decided to be different today and set my undereye concealer with the Inglot Mattifying Powder. Then I went ahead and apply my foundation and all that good stuff. I bronzed my cheeks and i highlighted my face with Estee Lauder Ideal Light Illuminator. I love this highlighter coz i feel that it has the best type of highlighter formula. For those of you who are wondering, it is a liquid highlighter that comes in a pen form. After that, i decided to slightly contour my cheeks using the Sleek Contour kit in Medium. I felt like having chiseled cheeks today! I didn't to skip the blush coz i was liking the bronzed cheeks look already.

For finishing touches, i applied MAC Kinda Sexy lipstick first. But then i wanted something more peachy. So i topped it off with MAC Cozy Up lipstick. In case you didn't know, MAC Cozy Up is like the best nude lipstick ever. But sadly it's limited edition. Boohoo! :(


So this is the finished look. Is it a yay or a nay from you, girls? Let me know in the comment section below! :)



Things That I Used To Create This Look :-

Clinique Dramatically Different Gel Moisturizer
Benefit POREfessional
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-In-Place Makeup
MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW 35
Bobbi Brown Color Corrector in Deep Peach
Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Medium Deep
Inglot Mattifying Powder in Banana
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in Tawny
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
Estee Lauder Ideal Light Illuminator 
Urban Decay NAKED Palette
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 
SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero
Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara
Victoria's Secret Lash Dare Mascara
Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette (To fill in my brows)
Essence EyeBrow Designer in Brown
MAC Lip Conditioner
MAC Kinda Sexy lipstick
MAC Cozy Up Lipstick

Thank you for reading! :) Please follow me on Instagram at @prettypinkpolly212 for more blog updates and just additional mini reviews on some makeup products!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. So you usually do your eyes before the rest of your face? Interesting!

    I'm the other way around. Face first, then lastly the eyes & lips.Lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only when i'm wearing a lot of eyeshadow :) On a normal day, i do my face first too!

      Delete