Saturday, November 29, 2014

Makeup Look #16 Cool Tone Shimmery Grey Eye Makeup

Hey Gurrrrls :)

How's all my readers doing? Today i have a new very simple makeup look to share with you all. It's super easy so i won't be showing a step-by-step review. I literally used like one eyeshadow only. I actually wore this makeup look for work. So it is work-appropriate. But of course, you can always use this for any occasion. 


I started off by applying sunscreen on my face since i live in Malaysia and it is really hot and sunny here. If you don't wear sunscreen and you go out for lunch, you will get sunburn Call me vain, but i ain't got no time for no sunburn. So i always ALWAYS wear sunscreen before i step out of the house especially when i'm going out in the morning or afternoon. I don't wear sunscreen at night. Anyways, after that, i primed my face with the Benefit POREfessional. And then i applied my foundation with my new Sephora Pro Finish Flawless Foundation brush in #56. 

Then i conceal any dark circles under my eyes. My undereye concealer routine is here. After that i applied my MAC MSF in Medium Deep all over my entire eye as a base. And then i used my BH Party Girl palette from BH Cosmetics for the grey eyeshadow. I chose a soft, shimmery grey eyeshadow  from that palette to be applied onto my eyelids. The reason why i did not apply an eyeshadow base first is because i wanted the eyeshadow to look like a 'wash of colour' on my eyelids. Since i am just wearing this look for work. 


Then i lined my top eyelids with my gel liner and created the wings with my liquid liner. I skipped the mascara because i wanted a more simple look. But i did curl my lashes. Then i filled in my eyebrows as per usual. I skipped on the blush as well but i swiped some bronzer on my cheeks just to define my cheekbones better.


Lastly, for my lips, i used the MAC Cherish lipstick first. I applied a very thin layer. Then i took my Sephora Cream Lip stain in #02 Classic Beige and apply it over my lips to deepen the colour of the MAC Cherish Lipstick. 


And voila! That's it. See how simple it is to create this look? Below shows the full picture of the whole look. I wore this makeup with my black-and-white maxi skirt and a grey t-shirt. Lemme know your thoughts on this makeup look! :)

Contact Lens : Freshlook in Turquoise

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment