Saturday, November 29, 2014

Style Files #9 Lazy Weekend Outfit

Hey babes! :)

Don't you just love the weekends? Heck is that even a question? Everybody loves the weekend! After a hard week of working, you just wanna unwind and relax with your loved ones. So last weekend i had a short gateway with my family. And it was so wonderful. I wanted to share with you girl my lazy weekend outfit! It's simple and comfy and easy to put together. 

Below is the OOTD picture! :)


Cardigan : MNG
Tank Top : Thailand Street Market
Pants : Giordano
Slippers : Fipper
Handbag : Victoria's Secret

My favourite item of this whole look is of course my Beatles tank top. I think it's so cool. And who doesn't like The Beatles? It look so vintage and rock & roll at the same time. Like omg :) Plus, it's super comfy. And not to mention cheap! I got this top while i was holidaying in Thailand last year. So yay! 

Lipstick : MAC Relentlessly Red
Since, i was feeling a lil fun and adventurous, i decided to go for a bright red-pink lipstick called MAC Relentlessly Red. This lipstick is amazing but it is super drying on the lips. So prepping your lips with a lip balm beforehand should do the trick! :) Plus, it does go well with the whole outfit. It kinds of acts like the perfect 'Pop of Colour'. Btw, excuse the messy hair. I didn't have a hairdryer with me that day. So i had to air dry my hair. 

Make sure to check out my previous style files of my 24th Birthday Outfit, Forever 21 dresses and my Miss Selfridge dresses haul! :)

Till the next post then! 

Love you all so much <3 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment