Friday, November 28, 2014

Style Files #8 My 24th Birthday Outfit! :)

Hello my beloved readers!

Finally i have my 24th Birthday outfit Style Files post up. I know, it's about time. After all, my birthday is on October. Hehee. But better late than never right? So here is the breakdown of my outfit. Since my friends and i are going out at night, i decided to wear my long pale pink maxi dress from Forever 21. I have actually featured this dress before in another post here. Anyways, here is a picture of me on my birthday looking happy as a fat kid in a candy store.


I matched the dress with a multi colored heels from Charles & Keith. The heels is slightly platform and is has such gorgeous soft colours like pale pink, soft grey, black and faux beige crocodile skin. I like this heels because it's comfortable and it's not super high. So i don't look like so giant walking around everybody else. Good thing my other friends were wearing their heels too. So yeah. 

On my wrist is my Michael Kors Blair watch in rose gold (thank you, daddy! you're the best). As for my necklace, i kept it simple with 2 layered gold necklaces from H&M. These necklaces are really cheap yet the look amazing. One of my friends actually thought that the pendant was real diamond. Obviously it's not though. It only costed me like RM 10.90 for the simple short necklace. The longer one was around RM 14.90. Isn't that amazeballs? Nice accessories for affordable prices! That's a steal girlfriend! :)


On to the outfit. Since my dress is kinda backless, i had to wear the stick on bra or sometimes it's even called a freedom bra. I got mine from Topshop for RM 89.90. I would say that it's very worth the price coz you get to use it a lot of time and the tacky size of the bra actually last a long time. So i highly recommend this bra for girls that like to wear backless dress or tops. I mean, after all, it is the in thing now right?

As for my makeup, I actually used a combination of pink and black eyeshadow. Yes i used black eyeshadow even though my dress is pastel pink. I just wanted to make the look a lil more 'night appropriate' since i am going to be wearing a nude pink lipstick to go with the dress. I kept my cheeks free from blusher and i only used bronzer to bronzed em' cheeks! Lol, and that is pretty much it.


And that's all that i have to show you about my birthday outfit. Hope you girls liked it. Till the next post then :)

Lots of love from me!

XOXO

2 comments: