Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review : Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal

Hey everyone! :)

My favourite skincare regime is facial mask! I love pampering myself after a long tiring day at work by putting on a nice facial mask. It can be any kind of facial masks. I love them all. Especially clay masks. I'm not really a fan of those peel-off masks. I dunno why. I just find them not really effective whatsoever. So recently, i tried the Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal. You guys know that i have the Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot scrub which i absolutely love! Check that review out here.


The Freeman Facial Clay Mask was retailed at RM 18.90. I love Freeman products because they are cheap and the quantity of the product is a lot. This tube comes in a 150ml size! That would last me a long time. To be honest, i still have my creamy apricot scrub. I'm still not done with that scrub too. So anyways, this Facial Clay Mask comes in a mint green colour. The mask consistency is quite thick and creamy. Just the way i like my mask to be. It does not have any exfoliating beads in it. After all, it is avocado. And it's not claiming to be an exfoliator.


I like to put this mask in the fridge and then use is cold. It is like the best feeling in the world to put a nice cold mask on your face to relax. You should try it girls. And clay masks are amazing when stored in the fridge too. This Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal has a very smooth texture. It only has a pleasant mild scent from the avocado, i'm guessing! It doesn't really claim to get rid of any acne or anything like that. It only claims to deep clean the face. Which it does but that's about it. My face really feels clean afterwards.


It really like this mask but sometimes i wish it was a lil "stronger". Coz it feels very mild on my face. Compared to heavy duty masks like the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack. Like i said it's probably suitable for those with sensitive skin. People with relatively problem-free skin will like this mask coz it doesn't really have any medicated stuff in it. But for me, i kinda want more benefits in a mask? Lol, is that too much to ask for? Haha. Oh otherwise it is a good mask. It does exactly what it says. Also, since this mask is quite mild, you can use it twice a week.


I would say, this mask would be perfect for relaxation purposes. Like when you're having a girly sleepover with the girls or when you're having a spa day at home.

Thank you for reading, peeps! :)

Till the next post then.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment