Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review : Sendayu Tinggi Lip Art Matte Creamy Lipstick in Elegant Bloom

Hello Girls :)

Recently, I've been on a mission to discover more drugstore gems. First was the SimplySiti Absolute Matte lipstick in Cindai. I also spotted this brand called Sendayu Tinggi and it is a Malaysian Cosmetics brand. And you girls know that i'm all about supporting our local brands. The prices of this particular brand is similar to L'Oreal Cosmetics prices in the drugstore. I picked up the Lip Art Matte Lipstick to try out. The shade that i got is Elegant Bloom. Elegant Bloom is a coral-orange lipstick. I seriously picked the wrong colour coz i don't like coral based lip colours. I just don't think that it looks nice on me. It's just too neon. 


But other than the shade of the lipstick, i would have to say that this lipstick is actually quite nice. It is retailed at RM ..... That is inexpensive. So all the college students that are on a budget, this lipstick is meant for you. Onto the packaging. The packaging of this lipstick is so artistic. It has the logo of Sendayu Tinggi on the matte looking black packaging. The packaging kinda reminded me of the NYX Matte Lipsticks. Even the formula of the Sendayu Tinggi lipsticks are also the same as the NYX matte lipsticks! So yeah, i dunno if that just a coincidence or what.




So Elegant Bloom lipstick comes in a creamy matte finish. It does not dry out the lips at all. I would say that it has a pretty good lasting power on the lips. However, since it isn't a super matte lipstick, this lipstick only lasted around 3 hours on my lips before i needed to reapply it again. Pigmentation of this lipstick is also relatively good. It is not 100% opaque but it's not super sheer either. Sometimes, i do find that this lipstick does not apply on the lips smoothly. The application can get a lil uneven. So be careful when you're applying it. Don't just coat your lips multiple times with the lipstick. It will just make your lips chunky and not nice. Below is a close up lip swatch of my lips with Elegant Bloom.


Elegant Bloom does not have any scent. I'm okay with this as long as they don't have a horrible scent. I personally think that most skintone can pull off this lipstick. It's just a matter if whether or not you like the colour. I'm just not a neon girl. I'll probably give this lipstick to my sister since she likes orange-y coloured lipsticks. I'll probably go and pick up some pinks or reds from this Lip Art creamy matte line. Anyways, this is the swatch of Elegant Bloom on my hand.


Below is a picture of me rocking em' Sendayu Tinggi Lipstick in Elegant Bloom. Is it a YAY or a NAY for you girls? 


So that's all for today. I give this lipstick a 7.5/10 rating. Do let me know your thoughts on the Sendayu Tinggi Cosmetics if you have tried them before. I really wanna know your thoughts on them coz so far i've only tried this lipstick and that's it. 

Also, i wanna wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I can't believe it's already the end of the year already. Soon it's gonna be 2015! :) I'll be sure to post up some NYE looks for you girls k! Till the next post then <3 

Much love from me! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment