Sunday, January 4, 2015

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude

Hiiii :)

What can i say? I love lip products! So today, i have another lip product to review. It's one of the most popular items at Sephora lately. It's the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks! To be honest, this is one of my first item from Too Faced. I don't even know why. I just i kinda like to stick with what i like and what i'm used to? Or maybe it's coz i always get so overwhelm whenever i go to Sephora. Like everything looks so nice that i don't know what to buy. That always happens to me btw. I'll walk into Sephora wanting to buy a few items. But then i get so overwhelm with all the items there, that i always just walk out without getting anything. unless of course i have a specific makeup item that i want to get.



Currently, lipsticks are not in my wishlist just coz i have too many lip stuff. Some of them i haven't even used. So yeah. I gotta start finishing up certain products before i think of buying new stuff. Anyways, back to the review. This Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks retails for RM 69. These Melted liquid lipsticks have gotten so much hype on YouTube. People love these lipsticks. I am somehow in between about how i feel about these Melted liquid lipsticks. I have the colour Melted Nude. It is a pale nude. Kinda reminds me of MAC Cherish Lipstick. Melted Nude will really look gorgeous when paired with a smokey eyes or even any coloured eyeshdows like purple, green and blues.

Below is the swatch of the Too Faced Melted Nude lipstick on my hand.


Lemme just make this short and sweet for you, girls.

Pros

- The shade range is awesome. They nudes to pinks to berry and so on.
- The Melted Liquified Lipsticks are not drying at all. Unlike the Sephora Cream Lip Stain which can actually dry out your lips.
- Cute Packaging
- Has a nice minty sensation on your lips.

Cons

- Strange plasticity scent - But hey, some of you girls might like that scent. Just not me.
- Difficult and very messy to apply straight onto the lips due to the "furry" nozzle.
- Not long lasting
- Not exactly cheap.
- Feels like a lipgloss on the lips.
- Transfers on to everything.

One prominent thing that i wanna address is how difficult it is to apply this Melted Liquified lipstick on to my lips straight from the tube itself. It's very messy and it is so difficult to achieve that nice and precise line on the outlines of the lips. So that part sucks. At first i thought that the furry applicator was cool and all. Apparently not. It makes it so difficult to apply the product. So i would advise you girls to get a lip brush if you want to use these Melted Liquified Lipsticks.


Another thing about these Melted Liquified Lipsticks is the scent. It has the strangest plastic smell. It's not entirely bad smelling but it's there. You can actually smell the scent for awhile when it's on your lips. I dunno, maybe some of you girls might totally dig the scent of it. But not me. I hate weird scents on my lipsticks. I rather they don't have a scent at all.


The pros about these lipsticks is that they come in a relatively large colour range and that is awesome. I like it when cosmetics company comes up with a large variety of colours in their lipsticks collection. I also like how these liquid lipsticks does not make your lips dry. For you girls that like lipglosses or liquid lipsticks, this is perfect for you! I personally am not a fan of these Melted liquid lipsticks because it is not long lasting. And i don't like the "lipgloss-feel" on my lips. So yeah.

Below is a picture of me rocking this lipstick. So that's all I've got to say about the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude. I give this lipstick a rating of 7/10.


Yay, my first blog post for the year 2015 :)

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment