What can i say? I love lip products! So today, i have another lip product to review. It's one of the most popular items at Sephora lately. It's the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks! To be honest, this is one of my first item from Too Faced. I don't even know why. I just i kinda like to stick with what i like and what i'm used to? Or maybe it's coz i always get so overwhelm whenever i go to Sephora. Like everything looks so nice that i don't know what to buy. That always happens to me btw. I'll walk into Sephora wanting to buy a few items. But then i get so overwhelm with all the items there, that i always just walk out without getting anything. unless of course i have a specific makeup item that i want to get.
Below is the swatch of the Too Faced Melted Nude lipstick on my hand.
- The shade range is awesome. They nudes to pinks to berry and so on.
- The Melted Liquified Lipsticks are not drying at all. Unlike the Sephora Cream Lip Stain which can actually dry out your lips.
- Cute Packaging
- Has a nice minty sensation on your lips.
- Strange plasticity scent - But hey, some of you girls might like that scent. Just not me.
- Difficult and very messy to apply straight onto the lips due to the "furry" nozzle.
- Not long lasting
- Not exactly cheap.
- Feels like a lipgloss on the lips.
- Transfers on to everything.
One prominent thing that i wanna address is how difficult it is to apply this Melted Liquified lipstick on to my lips straight from the tube itself. It's very messy and it is so difficult to achieve that nice and precise line on the outlines of the lips. So that part sucks. At first i thought that the furry applicator was cool and all. Apparently not. It makes it so difficult to apply the product. So i would advise you girls to get a lip brush if you want to use these Melted Liquified Lipsticks.
Below is a picture of me rocking this lipstick. So that's all I've got to say about the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude. I give this lipstick a rating of 7/10.
Yay, my first blog post for the year 2015 :)
Lots of love from me <3