Thursday, February 5, 2015

Makeup Look #17 Shopping Day Out (Glam Version)

Hey Girls!

Enough with the reviews for awhile. Let's get into some makeup look for a change. I have a new makeup look to share with you girls. It's more of a neutral eyes with a bold red lips look. I actually wore this makeup when i went shopping with my family at the Johor Premium Outlets awhile back. So here goes nothing. I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette to create this look. As you girls know, i love this palette. So most of the time, i always reach for this palette. This is how the final makeup look looked like.



So anyways, firstly, i moisturized and primed my face as per usual. Then i used my Estee Lauder foundation. After that i quickly concealed the dark circles under my eyes with the MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW 30. And then i set it all with the Inglot Mattifying powder. I did prime my eyelids with the concealer too. This concealer works amazingly as an eyeshadow primer. The eyeshadow will not crease! 



I then take the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I fill in my eyebrows with the shadow called Triple Fudge. Then i set my brows with the Essence clear gel. After that i highlight my browbone with the eyeshadow called Champagne Truffle. I applied the Salted Caramel on my eyelids. For my crease area, i used Semi Sweet to give it a more define look. I also blended all those shadows properly. I lined my eyes with the gel liner and then created my signature winged out look. And that's it. It's a pretty simple look. Of course i applied some of my favourite mascara on to my lashes. 



As a bronzer, i used my NYX Stay Matte but not Flat powder foundation. This gives my skin a more natural look. It's not a shimmery bronzer so it's suitable for a daytime makeup look. Plus, i wanted to keep everything else simple since my lips is gonna be va-va-voom! Hehee. I even skip blush for this look. I did not bother highlighting my face as well. 



As for my lips, i used a the MAC Lip Conditioner to prevent my lips from drying out since i'm gonna be using a matte lipstick after all. And you girls know how MAC Ruby Woo can be, right? I applied an even layer of MAC Ruby Woo on my lips and voila! My makeup look is done. 



Isn't it easy? Below is the full picture of my whole makeup look together with the eye makeup. 


What do you girls think? Will you ever rock a red lips when you're going shopping? Or is that too much glam for a daytime outing? Lemme know your thoughts, babes! :) For me personally, i wear whatever lipsticks i want. Be it bright red, pink or vampy! I wear them to work too in fact. That's how i am. I'm kinda adventurous went it comes to my makeup.

Things I Used to Create This Look :-

Benefit POREfessional
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Light Makeup
NYX Stay Matte Not Flat powder Foundation in #12 Tawny
MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW 30
Inglot Mattifying Powder in Banana
Bobbi Brown Colour Corrector in Deep Peach
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Maybelline Gel Liner
Silky Girl Precision Liquid Liner
Tarte Lights, Camera, LASHES mascara
MAC Lip Conditioner
MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

Much love from me :)

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Nice make up look ! Your eyebrows are slaying it !


    Dini - wishedchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Priya lovely look :) loving the eye liner !!
    <3 Appy
    http://thatsdway.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete