Monday, February 2, 2015

Review : St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub

Good day, peeps! :)

So i wanna share with you girls my new favourite scrub. And girls, it's not from The Body Shop or any other fancy brands. It's actually from a drugstore. It's the one and only St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. This scrub can be found in any Watsons, Guardians, Jusco, and basically any hypermarket. This is one of the best scrubs I've ever used and it is the most inexpensive scrub I've ever used. It's only RM 20! Seriously, i'm so glad i decided to pick up this baby!


St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot scrub is America's no. 1 scrub! This award winning scrub is 100% natural and it does not contain any paraben or sulfate whatsoever. It is also oil free and it contains only natural exfoliants. This scrub is considered a deep exfoliator because it is definitely not considered mild. This St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot scrub is meant for the face. But since it comes in such a huge jar, and the exfoliators are quite rough, i use it for my body as well.



And it works so amazingly! It really moisturized my skin and face so nicely. I have pretty dry skin on my body. And this scrub looks really good to hydrate it. The best thing about this St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is that it works very well yet it is so darn cheap! It's way better than all these Body Shop Body Scrubs and all. So i'm so glad i found it.



The St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub smells incredibly delicious too. It has the most amazing fresh scent. It smells strongly of apricot and the ocean. Lol i know this is weird but it reminds me of the ocean for some reason. Maybe coz its very fresh-smelling. To me, this scrub is like perfect. I have nothing bad to say about it. Below is the swatch of the scrub on my hand. Look at all those grainy bits! It really gets the dead skins on my face off.



After using this St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot, my skin is literally glowing. It feels super clean and my skin just look more radiant and rosy. I tell you, this is like the best thing on earth. I'm always going to purchase this every single time that i run out of it. I use this scrub on my face like every 2 to 3 days. On my entire body, i'll use this like every 4 days. Just to moisturized my whole body after sitting in the cold office for hours.


Anyways, i give the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot scrub a rating of 10/10 because it is bomb.com and it deserves a lot of love. I'm telling you girls, if you want soft, smooth and hydrated skin, please get this scrub. You will not regret it. After all, for RM 20, you get a huge tub of product! You'll thank me later.

Happy February, girls! <3

I love you all!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I have an oily face and dry body..can i use it for my face too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course you can! :) In fact, i have that same problem too. Oily face but dry body!

      Delete
  2. Its one of my favourite scrub of all times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the most awesome scrub ever! :) xxx

      Delete