Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wet & Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Starlight Bronze

Ola sweets! :)

I have amazing news for you girls! For my makeup lovers out there, *drum rolls* Wet & Wild has finally come to Malaysia. I know, i'm screaming too. Omg, I've been waiting for this day ever since i started watching YouTube makeup videos! For those of you who don't know the brand Wet & Wild, it is actually an American Drugstore makeup brand. It's super affordable and the makeup products quality is amazeballs. All the products are less than RM 40 except for their 8 colour iconic eyeshadows. Wet & Wild products can be found at all Sasa stores in Malaysia. I first spotted them at the Sasa store in Johor Bahru.



I'm pretty sure you can guess what i did after spotting them. I bought a whole lot of makeup. Hehe. The first item that i'm gonna review is the Wet & Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Starlight Bronze. This bronzer retails at RM 25.90. Isn't this such a steal? I mean, it's cheaper than Revlon, Simplysiti, Maybelline and L'Oreal. The prices are similar to SilkyGirl but of course the quality is like 17 million times better. And i'm not even exaggerating. The powder feels so finely milled.



The reason why i really love this bronzer is because it gives the most beautiful bronze glow on your cheeks! It makes you look healthy and glowing. I usually use it whenever i'm using my Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation because this foundation makes your face matte like nobody's business. So yeah. This bronzer just gives you that sunkissed look. And it makes you look like Jennifer Lopez. No kidding. Seriously girl, you need this in your life. I've been using this bronzer like it's my job. Check out the glow on my cheek.



The Wet & Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder comes in 4 strips of shades. It has one sort of highlighting shade and 3 sort of darker shades. The 3 darker shades are unique because they have one taupe brown shade which is obviously cool tone. The other one is a very warm tone brown. And finally the third shade is just a neutral medium brown shade. I usually mix the 3 darker shades for my bronzer. And then i use the lightest shade to highlight my cheekbones.

The packaging of this Wet & Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder is in a metal pan container. It's really cute and is able to fit inside my travelling makeup bag. It doesn't come with any brush though. But that's not a problem to me because i have tonnes of makeup brushes anyways. I suggest that you girls should use the Real Techniques Multi Task brush for doing your bronzer. It is the perfect brush for your cheeks. Below is some swatches of the 4 shades on my hand.


I give this bronzer a rating of 9.5/10. Just coz it's super amazing and inexpensive. It's the best of both worlds! Yay :D So girls, quickly run over to your nearest Sasa store to pick up this awesome bronzer. Just a heads up, this bronzer is always sold out. So if you see it, just buy it! That's my advice.



Thank you for reading and Happy Chinese New Year, peeps! Hope you have a very prosperous celebration ahead. Till the next post then. Take care, everyone.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment